Bike show in kitchener

Thread: Bike show in kitchener

Bike show in kitchener

August 27 2011 @ the rv centre , 401 and 97, 2522 cedar creek rd ,call 5192393928 for more info

Re: Bike show in kitchener

cool...is there a web site for it?...are they open sunday?...do you know the hours and admission?

I'm at Cayuga that day. Is it running all weekend?

What time does this start?? I called the number goes strait to voice mail.

Quote Originally Posted by blackbrotha View Post
    August 27 2011 @ the rv centre , 401 and 97, 2522 cedar creek rd ,call 5192393928 for more info
    What type of bike show?
    Where My Rode Dawgs At!!

i posted it in here before but it got moved to the rides and hookups section

http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...and-stunt-show

i talked to blair and he said that he was going to get stuntersinc to perform as well... but i havent heard anything from that side.. are you guys (SI) riding at this show this weekend???

Nope that show is all yours

Would like to say thanks to Blair for holding the event on Saturday and to anyone that came out. Turn out was alright with people coming and going all day. Food and music was dope, got to see some nice bikes, and the lot we had to ride in was perfect. BNA & K4L had a great session and are stoked for having the opportunity to come and ride at this event. After the party was a mini street session with some sick fast wheelies and burnouts, and of course to bring every good show to an end, 5 0 rolled up.

Pics up soon.

Thanks

Wagmar
    Born 2 Ride

Not Sure How to Get The Photos on here properly
    Heres a link to Photobucket
    http://s1023.photobucket.com/albums/af359/bnasoldier/Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2813.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	92.5 KB 
ID:	26390
    Last edited by BnASoldier; 09-15-2011 at 11:24 AM.

i like the pic of the guy getting air without a shirt on, hardcore ish. That last pic of whoever in the highchair, wouldnt the force of you hanging onto the handle bars pretty much twist the throttle.

I dont get how these guys have proper throttle control while hanging onto the handlebars for dear life, even with a dented gas tank. Even for me, with my 50, staggered wheelies and such, i have such a death grip on the bars
    Last edited by Grod; 09-24-2011 at 11:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grod View Post
    i like the pic of the guy getting air without a shirt on, hardcore ish. That last pic of whoever in the highchair, wouldnt the force of you hanging onto the handle bars pretty much twist the throttle.

I dont get how these guys have proper throttle control while hanging onto the handlebars for dear life, even with a dented gas tank. Even for me, with my 50, staggered wheelies and such, i have such a death grip on the bars
    Thanks! yeah man you are right about holding on. Especially with tank tricks, thats exactly it. keeping throttle and brake control is key- with the highchair I kinda hold on with my legs a bit too.