Xr650 l riders

Thread: Xr650 l riders

Xr650 l riders

Any fellow xr650 riders out there in the north of Toronto area? Or anyone just lookn to ride in the Georgina area?

Re: Xr650 l riders

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Any fellow xr650 riders out there in the north of Toronto area? Or anyone just lookn to ride in the Georgina area?
    Hello trigger, I would love to go for a ride, just got my 650R this season and haven't been able to be outhere yet, how far north are you? I am near wonderland.Do you have any route to go yet? Is it trails? Have you been up in algonking park? Are you going for the day?Please let me know you can send me a text message is faster at 4168312249Thanks, Ivan

I'm half hour north of Newmarket , we run back roads and trails from here to as far as we can in a day! Is your bike blue plated?

I;m in mississauga with a blue plated 650L. not doing as much offroading as I'd like.

hi there i'm picking up my streetlegal xr650 this weekend and wanted to head up to ganaraska trail... new at this... drop me a line -- i'm in for rides (i live downtown toronto but can make it up north/etc).. pedram201@yahoo.com
    01 xr650
    92 zx7
    82 cb450

Sounds good im busy this week end but maybe next one. Never been there but heard it's great there!

Hey. If you're still doing this I would like to tag along some time. Would love to spend some time checking out Simcoe.