TMP August 25th (Thursday) - Page 4

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: TMP August 25th (Thursday)

Re: TMP August 25th (Thursday)

Quote Originally Posted by georgedaman View Post
    Do you have any pictures of the blue/white gsxr with red "R" and wheeltape?
    Is this you?
    If so, my sister mistook your bike for mine a few times, so a have a bunch of pics for you.

Mods: Armor Bodies Superbike bodywork, BT-003 RS, Renthal 50mm Clipons, Bickle warmers, etc, etc...Gear: ATGATT down to the mouthguard.A few vintage Yamaha bikes.http://i995.photobucket.com/albums/a...ksigDay4T2.jpg

I was running in green session, with the orange and white gsxr,(#96) dont know if you snappped any pic's of the slow guys. lol
    My wife was there also with the green and black zx6r street bike with taped up lights.

Quote Originally Posted by db ninja View Post
    I was running in green session, with the orange and white gsxr,(#96) dont know if you snappped any pic's of the slow guys. lol
    My wife was there also with the green and black zx6r street bike with taped up lights.
    I was in green up until lunch. I'm still just as slow in yellow though! If there was more people in yellow group I would have been getting passed i'm sure.

I saw your pics earlier in the thread, and already looked through my shots. There's only one blurry one of your orange gixxer, that is mostly cut off. Nothing of the wife's ride.
    I meant to come over and talk to you actually (but I was pretty tired all day), bike looks awesome in orange and white
    Mods: Armor Bodies Superbike bodywork, BT-003 RS, Renthal 50mm Clipons, Bickle warmers, etc, etc...Gear: ATGATT down to the mouthguard.A few vintage Yamaha bikes.http://i995.photobucket.com/albums/a...ksigDay4T2.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Panici View Post
    Is this you?
    If so, my sister mistook your bike for mine a few times, so a have a bunch of pics for you.

Yes.thats me

Quote Originally Posted by georgedaman View Post
    Yes.thats me

Thanks .