Was wondering why there was no mention of a Starboyz show at Indy this year...

Thread: Was wondering why there was no mention of a Starboyz show at Indy this year...

• Display

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Was wondering why there was no mention of a Starboyz show at Indy this year...

Got to put my 2 cents in and that's the last you will hear from me...
    If you guys want to take news clips as face value thats fine, be that ignorant. The cops saw tattooed stunt riders and decided to hassle.. what they didnt know was the team had an independent film maker filming the whole incident. The fact of the matter is cops can charge you with what ever they want, whenever they want..and im sure you cant argue with that. Just like in many cases the public see's guilty as soon as the news article is printed, no matter what the findings...
    A friend of mine was sponsored to race by yamaha.. He had all the spares you could ever want for a bike. When his ride with them was over and he got a new bike he sold me some of the spares that he had for ridiculously cheap...and sold what he had left on the internet for the same prices. He didnt have any documentation for the parts he sold to me or the internet customers...i never actually saw anything in writing that showed he actually got these parts from yamaha.. Should i and the internet customers not have bought the parts because the price was "to good to be true" and he didnt give me a receipt? I am in no way advocating stolen property to make it clear. I would have never been able to build the race bike i have now without used parts...does this mean i shouldnt be riding??? BS!
    i also dont argue that is easy to get all the information you need on a bike if you own it....the police do not have a way to check motor numbers other than getting the information directly from the manufacturer. If your a regular jo blow and try to get the information from a bike you dont own...HAVE FUN..
    Last edited by BnASoldier; 04-17-2012 at 07:02 PM.