Amazing customer service at Kahuna... who knew lol

Thread: Amazing customer service at Kahuna... who knew lol

Amazing customer service at Kahuna... who knew lol

sorry in advance for the essay...

Ok so after all the negative press regarding Kahuna I was a bit hesitant to contact them for any problem.... anyone thats seen my posts have basically seen me from private vs dealer, debating which dealer, then debating how to take the bike home then all my helmet issues....

I always see people post regarding horrendous experiences and I initially had a negative experience at the accessories dept at Kahuna (really bad service from this blond girl that basically ignored you cuz I didnt have something dangling between my legs, poor advice from said girl and problems with the helmet fit, a temper tantrum from said girl picking a fight with someone that was legitimately trying to help me...if it wasnt so bad it would be funny).

I also ended up buying my bike from Kahuna (despite blond girl) because Alan was really great worked with me and was pleasant to deal with. I compared five dealerships and it was the best that I willingly drove from Hamilton. Smooth experience picking up my bike from Rod too... only negative thing was the blond really...

I posted asking for advice on how to fix an ill fitting helmet and got a range from "buy a new one" to dremmel out the helmet. Prince advised me to contact the dealer but at that point I thought it was too late and was just gonna take the cost of another helmet. However, I realize theres no harm in trying and I sent off an e-mail.

...I didnt expect much of a resolution since 2 months had passed since I bought my helmet but was pleasantly surprised that after one email to Joe and Dave, I get an email back saying "no problem" and to come see them! I just picked up my bigger size helmet, no problems with Dave saying give it a shot and contact him if something goes wrong! Im hoping that nothing does since they have been so accommodating!

overall I know that dealerships do cost more and some people have had issues at Kahuna, but for the deal I got at purchase and the resolution that was given to me even after 2 months, I definitely will be returning to Kahuna and forcing the BF to get his bike from them too!

just hoping I dont have to see blond girl ever again though!

Re: Amazing customer service at Kahuna... who knew lol

Honestly I've never been treated too badly at Kahuna, but I've never spent big bucks there, usually I'm just there to pick up parts. Last time I went I shot the breeze with a sales guy about the Ninja 1000 and he seemed alright.
    1996 Kawasaki ZX11D - "When I'm on the road, I'm indestructible. No one can stop me ... but they try."