Supersport visuals

Thread: Supersport visuals

Supersport visuals

Recorded this guy the other day. He pulled up next to me on the newest KTM model... I was so shocked because I have the same one at home, and thought it was super rare....

http://vimeo.com/27695204

Re: Supersport visuals

Incredible.

I know it was only 4 seconds...but I still want them back.

Quote Originally Posted by Abu_Marwan View Post
    Recorded this guy the other day. He pulled up next to me on the newest KTM model... I was so shocked because I have the same one at home, and thought it was super rare....

http://vimeo.com/27695204

pics of your RC8 or bs

Dude that's probably your RC8. Go get him!

Wouldn't that be a kick in the ***, see a bike just like yours and then get home to find your's gone !

This movie starts our well enough, with a dramatic start in strong mood lighting and attractive main character that draw in the audience right away, but then just as it picks up steam through the first have it all just suddenly dies away and looses the plot. The second half is quite unsatisfying and if you manage to sit through the whole two seconds without getting bored you will realize by the end that it's actually a rather pointless, wandering storyline. It made all the more disappointing by the fact that it started out with such promise. Can't really blame the actors or director I think, it was all just a bad script to begin with.

I can't recommend this movie, I give it 2 stars. You definitely want to wait for this one to come out TV, don't even bother renting it.
    There is no planet B.

Quote Originally Posted by fastar1 View Post
    This movie starts our well enough, with a dramatic start in strong mood lighting and attractive main character that draw in the audience right away, but then just as it picks up steam through the first have it all just suddenly dies away and looses the plot. The second half is quite unsatisfying and if you manage to sit through the whole two seconds without getting bored you will realize by the end that it's actually a rather pointless, wandering storyline. It made all the more disappointing by the fact that it started out with such promise. Can't really blame the actors or director I think, it was all just a bad script to begin with.

I can't recommend this movie, I give it 2 stars. You definitely want to wait for this one to come out TV, don't even bother renting it.
    your review is longer than the movie.

nice write up, and nice bike none the less.