Where to bring M2 paperwork after taking course?

Thread: Where to bring M2 paperwork after taking course?

Where to bring M2 paperwork after taking course?

I passed my m1 on June 29th and then took the course at Centennial college and passed the m1 exit exam on July 31st. So now i have the sealed envelope ready to take to the ministry on the 61st day, which will be August 30th.

Question is, can i take it to the Drivetest Centre where i took my m1 (the one at 5555 Eglington in my case). Or does it have to be to an actual Ministry of Transportation office? If so does anyone have the address of them in Toronto? I can only find one listed for Toronto @ 77 Wellesley Street West. Is that where it has to go? I remember they told us at the college but i have just had a brain fart and forgotten..

Re: Where to bring M2 paperwork after taking course?

Drive test center is where you take it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tango5 View Post
    Drive test center is where you take it.
    Thanks Tango5, thought so.. just wanted to make sure

It's actually indicated on the front side of your sealed envelope, where the check mark is placed beside DriveTest Center.

Quote Originally Posted by britor View Post
    I passed my m1 on June 29th and then took the course at Centennial college and passed the m1 exit exam on July 31st. So now i have the sealed envelope ready to take to the ministry on the 61st day, which will be August 30th. Question is, can i take it to the Drivetest Centre where i took my m1 (the one at 5555 Eglington in my case). Or does it have to be to an actual Ministry of Transportation office? If so does anyone have the address of them in Toronto? I can only find one listed for Toronto @ 77 Wellesley Street West. Is that where it has to go? I remember they told us at the college but i have just had a brain fart and forgotten..
    Bring it to the eglington location, get there when they open and you should be in and out in 15 minutes.