(Cross-posted to Katriders)

Bike: 2005 Katana 600 (Canada), about 32,000 km.

Hi everyone,

A couple of weeks ago I replaced the battery. Things were fine for a couple of days, but then they went wrong.

When I turn the bike on, the left turn signal comes on both front and back. The high beam light on the IP also comes on, but none of the front lights turn on, regardless of hi/lo switch position. Everything else on the IP is fine. The left turn signal will still blink using the switch or the emergency flasher. Right turn signal and brake lights are normal. Bike starts and runs fine. I've taken fairings and tank off to see if any wires were pulled but there's nothing obvious.

I looked at the wiring diagram, and I can tell the left turn signal and headlights have something to do with each other, but that's the limit of my comprehension. I can also tell by looking at the wiring that the right turn signal comes off the main wire before the rest of them, so the problem seems to be upstream of this point. The yellow and black connectors seem to be attached fine. I'll attach pictures of what I think are the relevant areas to see if you guys can figure something out from them, and any other suggestions are appreciated. Oh yeah, I also checked the fuses and they're fine.