Rider down on Bathurst north of Centre St

Thread: Rider down on Bathurst north of Centre St

Rider down on Bathurst north of Centre St

Driving up on Bathurst just north of the Promonade all lanes closed. When I approached there was a cruiser on it's kick stand and a girl being put on a stretcher. Pouring rain out. This couldn't of been long ago, probably around 4pm or so. Hope that she makes a quick recovery!!

Riding alone? Look my profile up for our FB link to join us for rides!

Re: Rider down on Bathurst north of Centre St

Funny enough, this lady calls me to come and look at a car I had for sale, she has an air cast on and walking with crutches.
    I asked her if she had gotten into an accident and she said she was riding a motorcycle when somebody turned left in front of her. To make matters worst, the driver was uninsured.
    She was riding a Hyosung GV250 and had her 17 year old daughter on the back...

There is a chance that they might amputate her foot but she's keeping positive, her daughter was ok, no serious injuries just some bumps and bruises.

GWS for the both of them, broke my heart when she told me what happened and I just thought I would share it with you guys...
    Mina

Quote Originally Posted by 2live&ride View Post
    Funny enough, this lady calls me to come and look at a car I had for sale, she has an air cast on and walking with crutches.
    I asked her if she had gotten into an accident and she said she was riding a motorcycle when somebody turned left in front of her. To make matters worst, the driver was uninsured.

There is a chance that they might amputate her foot but she's keeping positive, her daughter was ok, no serious injuries just some bumps and bruises.

GWS for the both of them, broke my heart when she told me what happened and I just thought I would share it with you guys...
    wowow, very sad. GWS to both.

Someone tell me why 50 over/street racing is more of an issue than this. 34 people have died in 6 years from street racing. I'm sure there's way more fatalities from left turn cagers killing motorcyclists?

Wonder what happened to the guy without insurance... hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by 2live&ride View Post

Riding alone? Look my profile up for our FB link to join us for rides!

Hope the amputation is not necessary! Best wishes!

Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    Hope the amputation is not necessary! Best wishes!
    Me too. GWS to both rider and passenger.
    2011 BMW K1300S