Need Opinions: West End Cycle in Caledon

Thread: Need Opinions: West End Cycle in Caledon

Need Opinions: West End Cycle in Caledon

I know how shy you guys are about sharing your opinions but has anybody here dealt with West End Cycle in Caledon at Hwy 10 and 124?
    I'm just looking for some geneeral service work, fluid changes, etc., and they're awfully convenient for location.
    I tried searching this site but couldn't find anything on them.
    I wave to everybody. Just not you.

Re: Need Opinions: West End Cycle in Caledon

I was having issues with my bike last week, on the way home, i stopped there, I talked to Joe, seemed really nice and knowledgeable..left the bike there...but decided the next day we would send it back to the dealer...Long story...No issues, no charges for leaving it overnight. I would recommend them. A friend of mine used them in the past and never had any issues.

Good luck

I have used him a couple of times since hes 5 min away.
    Gets the job done quickly, and he has no problem installing tires i bought elsewhere.

Seems like a guy who would actually appreciate your business.

thanks for the input. I didn't realize they exist there even I pass that intersection all the time along Hwy10 North or South. I have an old bike 90's Honda and will need some service soon.

A couple of years ago I was riding in the area and my reg/rectifier failed. I was headed home running dead loss but the battery started crapping out just as I passed their shop. I actually coasted into their shop.

They obviously didn't stock every reg/rec in the world but recharged my battery enough to get me home. They weren't even going to charge me. I gave them some lunch money but the point is, when did a dealer ever do anything for you without sticking the vacuum cleaner into your pocket first.

They are #1 in my books.

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianBiker View Post
    I know how shy you guys are about sharing your opinions but has anybody here dealt with West End Cycle in Caledon at Hwy 10 and 124?
    I'm just looking for some geneeral service work, fluid changes, etc., and they're awfully convenient for location.
    I tried searching this site but couldn't find anything on them.
    I had my oil changed while I waited this past fall. I have a friend that brings his Gold Wing to Joe. The service is always excellent. I'm bringing my Bandit 1250 there to have my brake lines replaced with braided steel. Easily the most reasonable quote I've received since I started looking in July '11. That said, it's about the confidence in the expertise and professionalism of the head mechanic and/or his team that's going to be working on your wheels. So far,there are really only 2 head mechanics I've met in the GTA that I trust and that's Joe at West End Cycle and John Parker at Budd's BMW. I've never left either place without feeling totally satisfied with the work that was done.