MAPLE / VAUGHAN / RICHMOND HILL ride weekdays or weekends as much as possible !

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MAPLE / VAUGHAN / RICHMOND HILL ride weekdays or weekends as much as possible !

MAPLE / VAUGHAN / RICHMOND HILL ride weekdays or weekends as much as possible !

hey guys pretty new to the site...looking for people to ride with on the regular.
    gimmie a shout
    keele and mack area bbm pin : 2326a0b7

Re: MAPLE / VAUGHAN / RICHMOND HILL ride weekdays or weekends as much as possible !

Hi I'm a new rider living in the Keele and Kirby area, also looking for a riding group.......have you come across one, if so let me know!!!!!

Re: MAPLE / VAUGHAN / RICHMOND HILL ride weekdays or weekends as much as possible !

Hey Guys,

I've been riding for a few years now but I've been having problems hooking up with people to ride with, brutal scheduling.
    Anyways, I'm down to give riding with new people a try, so if you guys are up for a meet, shoot me a message.

I'm on a GSXR 6, and I'm new to this forum thing, so if I don't reply fast enough it because I don't know how to check/use this just yet.

im in thornhill around duffrin and langstaff, let me know when you guys wanna meet and where.

^ are you the one ripping around my neighborhood? I think you just rode by... I to am looking for people to ride with in this area.
    2007 sv1000s- yeah baby
    2001 sv650s- sold

Just got a Ninja 250 R in Maple...would be interested in meeting up with some other beginner riders or vets that don't mind noobs! Send PM

Lets rolllLL!

647 998 2634 im down to roll ne time

just 15 min. east of you guys with a 250 too but weather permiting up for a good ride any time
    To ride or not to ride…THAT is a stupid question !!

im heading out soonish

Anyone down to meet up tomorrow evening for a last meet/cruise of the long weekend? Let's say Vaughan Mills Tim's Hortons at 6PM, weather permitting?

Quote Originally Posted by Stugatts View Post
    Anyone down to meet up tomorrow evening for a last meet/cruise of the long weekend? Let's say Vaughan Mills Tim's Hortons at 6PM, weather permitting?
    This still on?

Meet at the Tim's next to the Audi Dealership at 6:15-6:30, so far three riders confirmed.

yo ne one wanna ride im ready to rock in vaughan !

I'm a new rider on a ninja 250 in the weston and rutherford area. great riding weather this long weekend! anyone interested in a saturday ride? call/text me after 5pm weeknights or anytime weekends 647.785.5117

in to meet up with people, let me know where and when, this weekend also looks good!

THis is a little early in the season lol.but im in the keele and major mac area as well...hopefully we can get a group together in the spring to ride around with.

2006 ninja zx6r 636 here

Ohh yeah.. I have a feeling this will work out nicely! i love vaughan =)

down with a ninja 250r +1 buddy as welll bike: TBD

SOunds good .. its early to decide on G2g spots, but i'm sure everyone's open to ideas ?? One usual spot i know everyone meets up is Rutherford and Weston. But other ideas are welcome !