FS: Dainese Laguna Seca 1-piece leather suit. Size 54EU/44US. Black. Magical.

Thread: FS: Dainese Laguna Seca 1-piece leather suit. Size 54EU/44US. Black. Magical.

FS: Dainese Laguna Seca 1-piece leather suit. Size 54EU/44US. Black. Magical.

I have a Dainese Laguna Seca 1-piece leather suit for sale. Only used for a few track days.

Black.

Size is 54EU/44US. Dainese sizing chart

VERY clean. I'm a hygiene freak so you won't find any unpleasant odours or nasties on the inside or outside of the suit.

No damage. My wife treated the leather with sweat from Mercury, the Roman god of speed. You will go faster with this suit.

Asking $750 and comes with a brand new pair of pucks.

Selling because I no longer fit the suit. Found and bought a size 50EU.

Last edited by petieboy; 08-23-2011 at 08:58 AM. Reason: found a replacement suit

Re: FS: Dainese Laguna Seca 1-piece leather suit. Size 54EU/44US. Black. Magical.

Added pics. Keep the offers coming.

Re: FS: Dainese Laguna Seca 1-piece leather suit. Size 54EU/44US. Black. Magical.

*bump* PMs replied to.

*bump*

All PMs replied to. Keep the offers coming and make sure to check out the size chart linked above.

*bump* for the start of track season.