Dirtbike Ride July 20 in Milton anyone?

Thread: Dirtbike Ride July 20 in Milton anyone?

Dirtbike Ride July 20 in Milton anyone?

Enduro and Dirtbike friendly, Unsure what time yet, see when anyone else wants to go. Have a great spot Milton area, if you are towing dirtbikes in, bring the family & dogs, great swimming and fishing. Ride Enduros right in from road. I'll be taking my Enduro so any other Enduros that want to come for the ride there send me a Message and i'll send you my cell. If your towing in you are welcome to follow us ride in. Great for learning littles or more advanced explorers.
    "Anyone can open the throttle and go fast, but it takes real skill to bank a motorcycle around a corner so that you feel like if you get any lower, you might **** your pants."

Quote Originally Posted by Giti View Post
    I hate cars that provoke bikers to speed or race. The outcome is always the same. We win.
    1997 Suzuki GSX-R 600
    1995 Honda XR650L
    1993 Suzuki RMX250R
    1994 Suzuki Katana GSX 600 - SOLD

Re: Dirtbike Ride July 20 in Milton anyone?

Unfortunately I only saw this today, otherwise I would love to have gone. It would be nice to know somewhere around here to ride offroad. Let me know next time you organize this as I live in Acton and its right near by. I would have to get my buddy to drive me down there though as my XR350 isn't streetable.

hello Mavelick, I would love to go, I never been off road since I got my used XR650R, so please let me know what time are you planning to go?

Thanks,

BM

Hey guys! Yeah i'm gonna head out in an hour or so when the heat is a bit less. I'll send you each a PM with my Number and we can meet somewhere. bikerman, if yours is street-legal we can ride together, Tuscani922, you can still meet with us and follow us over.
    "Anyone can open the throttle and go fast, but it takes real skill to bank a motorcycle around a corner so that you feel like if you get any lower, you might **** your pants."

I hate cars that provoke bikers to speed or race. The outcome is always the same. We win.
    1997 Suzuki GSX-R 600
    1995 Honda XR650L
    1993 Suzuki RMX250R

Probably gonna head out around 7. Send a text if u want to come. If u can't make it out for then let me know what time you can. 647 831 7819

1997 Suzuki GSX-R 600
    1995 Honda XR650L
    1993 Suzuki RMX250R