600 cc Ride. This Sunday July 24th

Thread: 600 cc Ride. This Sunday July 24th

alawii

600 cc Ride. This Sunday July 24th

Alright so I have been riding solo now for a few years, I started off with a 600 cc and still is with one, (can't afford to upgrade but really wish I could). Anyways, I'm looking to organize a ride this Sunday, On Friday im going up to Ottawa and I'm taking highway 7 all the way up (429 km from where I live). But coming back on saturday and I wanna spend all of my weekend riding so I'm gonna go out for another ride on Sunday but looking to join a few riders. Anyways if you would like to start up a ride or invite me to one that has already started contact me at alawii0@hotmail.com.

Re: 600 cc Ride. This Sunday July 24th

You have a great opportunity to spend your weekend riding the best roads in Ontario, take Saturady and Sunday to ride back, lots of great riding roads north of Kingston and weat of Ottawa. Way better roads than you will find around here.

This should have been posted in the rides/hookups area....
    95 RS125 (track), 05 DL650 (street), 89 FZR400 (project)

Beat me to it!

http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...-Rides-Hookups

Quote Originally Posted by skip View Post
    This should have been posted in the rides/hookups area....
    Quote Originally Posted by toysareforboys View Post
    My neurosurgeon said "If I had 9 lives, I've used up 8"... when I showed up to one of my post accident follow up appointments on my new bike, he looked at it out the window and said "Remember, what I told you about your 9 lives? ... that'll use up the last one!"