TMP Photographer TIM

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TMP Photographer TIM

TMP Photographer TIM

Wondering if anyone has been able to get a hold of tim the photographer for pictures from tmp june 25th or anytime after.

Re: TMP Photographer TIM

Nope, hunted him down on fb...and he didn't reply, he's been on since. He got a job so said f it with the track pics.
    *~Maggie~*

Well isnt that just balls, I was very excited for those. Good for him but for the work he put in he mite as well make some cash for them. A response would have been nice.

Quote Originally Posted by GixxerSixxer87 View Post
    Well isnt that just balls, I was very excited for those. Good for him but for the work he put in he mite as well make some cash for them. A response would have been nice.
    +1.
    Mods: Armor Bodies Superbike bodywork, BT-003 RS, Renthal 50mm Clipons, Bickle warmers, etc, etc...Gear: ATGATT down to the mouthguard.A few vintage Yamaha bikes.http://i995.photobucket.com/albums/a...ksigDay4T2.jpg

I had the exact same experience, wondered where the heck he went was really hoping to buy pictures from that day as well....

Jenn

What bikes/colors/numbers and groups were you guys in, I might have some.
    *~Maggie~*

I was in the intro to track the evening session Black with Blue accent 2010 Kawi 250...

Jenn

Ah sorry, no pics from the evening.
    *~Maggie~*

Thats ok I figured as much, thanks anyways...still hoping that Tim might consider developing and selling those pics...really wanted some high res shots from that day to hang on walls....I know he snagged some really good angles of me.

Quote Originally Posted by Yamaha_Gurl View Post
    What bikes/colors/numbers and groups were you guys in, I might have some.
    I was on a white/silver/black gixxer, suit was black and white, was in the intro to track

I've been waiting for a reply from Tim regarding the pictures taken during that intro to track day as well. He replied to my first email I sent him on June 26th stating "Thanks for the interest. I’ll send you a link when I get them sorted", however I haven't received anything from him since. I sent him a second email on July 7th - no reply.

Quote Originally Posted by UltrA_09 View Post
    I've been waiting for a reply from Tim regarding the pictures taken during that intro to track day as well. He replied to my first email I sent him on June 26th stating "Thanks for the interest. I’ll send you a link when I get them sorted", however I haven't received anything from him since. I sent him a second email on July 7th - no reply.
    Likewise, exactly the same for me.

Same with me if any one has any nice pics or the 691 bike all carbon fiber tou can msg me
    mikeymoto

3rd email sent to Tim.

Don't hold your breath guys, I've been waiting for stuff since May.

He is done.

Next time anyone wants pics, search for the chick that rides the black and white SV in intermeditate...she also takes pics, ask her to take some of you, oh and she doesn't charge anyone since she's just a newb, but a bottle of wine would be a nice thanks if you get a billion pics
    *~Maggie~*

Just putting a feeler out here....
    How many of you in general would be interested in CDs and the likes from your track days, and the kicker, how much would you be willing to pay for such a disc?
    I'm a photo-enthusiast, and rode my first track day a couple of days ago.
    Long story short - I work half days on Fridays and could make it out to TMP or GB by 2pm to take shots if the demand is there. If there's enough demand, maybe even see if the bosses will let me work my half day by extending my work hours from Mon-Thurs. and make it an all day photo excursion.

let me know what you think - I quite a few online shops are anywhere from $6-15 per shot. You'd get a disc of the whole day, all shots. Potentially even the RAW files, but they tend to take alot of space, and would result in extra cost due to burn time length.

I'd probably need to sell about $200 worth of discs for a half day trip, $350 for a full day. Shots taken on a 15.1 megapixel dslr.
    What would everyone be willing to pay? This probably wouldn't take effect until next year FYI - I've already booked my last week of vacation off this year and the bosses for sure wouldn't let me take any more time off.

Thanks in advance!
    Kohlarbonez... 'Cause Running Wide, Front Brakes and Grass Just Don't Mix....

There are already a number of "ENTHUSIASTS" that offer the same for less, some even offer for free.

CD's are a waste of time, download from the web is faster, cheaper and much easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigevildoer View Post
    Just putting a feeler out here....
    How many of you in general would be interested in CDs and the likes from your track days, and the kicker, how much would you be willing to pay for such a disc?
    I'm a photo-enthusiast, and rode my first track day a couple of days ago.
    Long story short - I work half days on Fridays and could make it out to TMP or GB by 2pm to take shots if the demand is there. If there's enough demand, maybe even see if the bosses will let me work my half day by extending my work hours from Mon-Thurs. and make it an all day photo excursion.

let me know what you think - I quite a few online shops are anywhere from $6-15 per shot. You'd get a disc of the whole day, all shots. Potentially even the RAW files, but they tend to take alot of space, and would result in extra cost due to burn time length.

I'd probably need to sell about $200 worth of discs for a half day trip, $350 for a full day. Shots taken on a 15.1 megapixel dslr.
    What would everyone be willing to pay? This probably wouldn't take effect until next year FYI - I've already booked my last week of vacation off this year and the bosses for sure wouldn't let me take any more time off.

Thanks in advance!
    Maybe you should post up a link of your work... If your stuff is professional looking I'm sure you'll be in demand.

Quote Originally Posted by R1Guy View Post
    Maybe you should post up a link of your work... If your stuff is professional looking I'm sure you'll be in demand.
    I'll see what I can do about attending the next track day I can and taking some shots to upload for people to have a look at.

Reciprocity makes it seem as though my services would not be worth anything, as others offer it for free. So, maybe I'm barking up the wrong tree by thinking this might be worthwhile for riders or myself. C'est la vie.
    Kohlarbonez... 'Cause Running Wide, Front Brakes and Grass Just Don't Mix....