OPP Hiding Spots - Page 5

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: OPP Hiding Spots

Re: OPP Hiding Spots

Quote Originally Posted by Prince View Post
    You're a chick, you're not going to pay the same price as a male rider. Peel cops have a "code" for hot chick pulled over. They all come have a look, and she goes on her merry way ticket free. Must be great to be a woman...sometimes.
    who the hell said anything bout being hot?? In general broads and bikes don't go too well together.... very few I've seen riding that are actually bang worthy...unless she's on the back or keeps on her helmet.

Traffic, we don't need no stinkin' traffic!

Quote Originally Posted by rafiki911 View Post
    Yup I couldn't remember if it was south of Lawrence or north. It was a really crappy spot, wouldn't be surprised if they cause a collision there from people slamming on their breaks.
    What exactly do people slam on their breaks? Doors? Windows? or did you mean slam dancing?

Personally I like to go and get a hot beverage on my break.

Do the police mind if you pull off onto a quieter street for your stop?
    It would be nice to not hold up traffic, especially during rush hour.
    Last edited by Baggsy; 04-18-2012 at 02:55 PM.
    Ignorance is curable, Apathy not so much, but I don't care, I'll try anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by LoneRonin View Post
    who the hell said anything bout being hot?? In general broads and bikes don't go too well together.... very few I've seen riding that are actually bang worthy...unless she's on the back or keeps on her helmet.
    Don't bother replying to Prince Fatloser, A.K.A > SealShepherd, Icepic, StereoMC, Untouchable Mike McDade, he's busy in China saving cats and dogs from being eaten.
    You'll have to wait till paul figures out what his new username is before you get an answer.
    Then again, he's probably just using his regullar tactic and sending PM's to everyone.
    http://www.care2.com/c2c/share/share...hare_type=blog
    http://sealshepherdlies.blogspot.ca/

Quote Originally Posted by ajaxguy View Post
    I seen the craziest thing on Sunday... Well crazy to me as i didnt think OPP did radar this way. So anyways, I was driving eastbound on the 401 in the express lanes, and just after nielson in the collectors parked against the fast lane barrier, with himself wedged in between the barrier and his cruiser he was standing on the shoulder pointing the radar gun at the express traffic.
    Now where he was parked he was right before the merge onto the express, so he could easily hop in and chase down the offending vehicle.

has anyone ever seen this tactic? I was in my car doing 125 and scared the S*** outta me! lol
    No wonder why we see accidents on 401. Those weekend cops are rookies who seek adventure on each extra click and with distracted spots.

Quote Originally Posted by toysareforboys View Post
    i had a radar detector on my cbr 929, saved me tons of times!

The only radar you can use right now that's 100% undetectable and "bike friendly" is this one: https://www.beltronics.com/store/stir-plus.html

beware of other radar detectors that say they are "vg2" invisible or "undetectable". What they do, is when they detect a vg2 radar detector detector they go into sleep mode (shut off) so that the radar detector detector can't see it. But, most/all cops around here are using the spectre iii radar detector detector so being "vg2" invisible isn't good enough.

That bell unit i linked above is 100% undetectable by any current cop detector, even from 1ft away :d

-jamie m.
    $1300 :d

Quote Originally Posted by Zag View Post
    $1300 :d
    Pays for itself ONE TIME saving me from stunting/racing

-Jamie M.
    Scarborough group ride 4.0! Every Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at KC!!! Facebook group!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ItIsWhatItIs View Post
    In any case what difference does it make where you reduce the amount of teeth in a sprocket, front or rear? The effect will be the same. Most change the front sprocket because it's easier to source that sprocket. It's apparent, sprockets are not your strong suit.
    ^^^ OMG ROFL!!! ^^^

Dress for the crash, not for the ride...