2011_07_12 Old School Road Caledon Rider Down

Thread: 2011_07_12 Old School Road Caledon Rider Down

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: 2011_07_12 Old School Road Caledon Rider Down

Thx for the update. GWS Laurence.

Thank you all for your kind words and prayers, i am in fact going home on Monday but i do indeed have much time left in rehab, i am hopefull that i will be walking by Christmas, recently saw surgeon and he has allowed me to put 20% weight on my left leg and should be able to put full weight at the end of October. I am staying very positive and have beaten many odds and i firmly believe you can do anything you put your mind to, i will make a full recovery and be riding and teaching in the spring of 2012, cheers, Laurence

Quote Originally Posted by quinner16 View Post
    Thank you all for your kind words and prayers, i am in fact going home on Monday but i do indeed have much time left in rehab, i am hopefull that i will be walking by Christmas, recently saw surgeon and he has allowed me to put 20% weight on my left leg and should be able to put full weight at the end of October. I am staying very positive and have beaten many odds and i firmly believe you can do anything you put your mind to, i will make a full recovery and be riding and teaching in the spring of 2012, cheers, Laurence
    Very inspirational! Thanks, and hang in there.