Stunt show on July 24? Anyone know about it?

Thread: Stunt show on July 24? Anyone know about it?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Stunt show on July 24? Anyone know about it?

So a riding buddy told me that there's some huge bike meet down at weston road and that its going to be some event. Stunt show, shine and show, Anyone know about this? And who's doing the stunt show? Stunters Inc?
    Its not what you ride, its how you ride it.

Re: Stunt show on July 24? Anyone know about it?

Quote Originally Posted by crazy_stunter_6 View Post
    So a riding buddy told me that there's some huge bike meet down at weston road and that its going to be some event. Stunt show, shine and show, Anyone know about this? And who's doing the stunt show? Stunters Inc?
    Blocko happens every year

Imo it's the best show of the year.

Oh true. Thanks. Is it actually that good? Just wondering cuz I've never been.
    Its not what you ride, its how you ride it.

Quote Originally Posted by crazy_stunter_6 View Post
    Oh true. Thanks. Is it actually that good? Just wondering cuz I've never been.
    Depends on what you consider "good"....All I can say is its the largest show of the year for us, it gets bigger every year. And me and my friends always look forward to it, and have a good time at the event either riding or just hanging out. It is a pre Caribana (Scotia Bank Caribbean Carnival) kick off party, so besides lot bikes and a stunt show expect to hear and see alot of Caribbean music and people..There are also raffles, and some vendors on display...

What time do you guys start?
    I got a wedding to attend in the evening but if its early enough ill stop by and show my support

To add to that last post : Know what time it ends. I really want to attend, but I have to attend a summer school course in Barrie until 5. *fingers crossed*

Quote Originally Posted by 2kgixx View Post
    What time do you guys start?
    I got a wedding to attend in the evening but if its early enough ill stop by and show my support
    Its usually an open thing, the flyer says 3-11pm... So we will probably get there around 3 and ride every hour or so, until were too tired to ride anymore...There 4 of us, so were going to try and split it up and take turns so there is some stunts going on almost all the time....