Looking for a Bobber / custom hookup for my trip to Toronto next week

Thread: Looking for a Bobber / custom hookup for my trip to Toronto next week

Looking for a Bobber / custom hookup for my trip to Toronto next week

Hey guys,

I'm visiting a friend in Toronto July 9th up to 18th. He's not into the motorcycle scene round there so he suggested I try here. I'm looking to get to see a glimpse of the bobber scene in Toronto, so referrals to good speed shops or such would be much obliged.

Probably too much to ask for, but I'm also looking for a bobber, cafe racer or just a traditional HD to ride for a day or two while there. Anyone know a place that could hook me up? Preferably two bikes if possible for a friend of mine traveling along, both of us have been riding for long. To give back, here's a pic of my current ride, a Kawa VN 800. Just go the matte black and seat coloring done.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	250285_10150201550581587_630241586_7623626_7772109_n.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	67.0 KB 
ID:	25286

BR
    Mike

Re: Looking for a Bobber / custom hookup for my trip to Toronto next week

Hmmm....I'd be lying if I said I knew where the "bobber" scene was, especially in Toronto. The city proper is lousy with sportbikes. It's too bad you aren't here for a Friday the 13th. Tons of great bikes down in a small town called Port Dover that's about an hour and a half from here.

However, if you're looking to get a bike to rent you can try Harley Davidson of Toronto(www.hdto.com) as they rent bikes in the style you are looking for. I'll warn you in advance, rentals are hideously expensive in Canada relative to pretty much anywhere else. There's not much of a market for it (especially in Ontario) so therefore the ones that do exist are super expensive.

I hope that helps. Hopefully someone can tell you some places to check out the bikes you are looking to see!

Nice bike btw!
    2007 VRSCDX Night Rod Special - aka. The Bike I wanted in the first place.
    2002 Honda Shadow 750 ACE

Straight Pipes 4 life!

Re: Looking for a Bobber / custom hookup for my trip to Toronto next week