Pro 6 track day-Mosport-monday july 11

Thread: Pro 6 track day-Mosport-monday july 11

Pro 6 track day-Mosport-monday july 11

Hi,
    Any one from here going to mosport and riding in the green group??? Just looking to set up next to a newbie like myself....

Re: Pro 6 track day-Mosport-monday july 11

I will be there on Monday. Green Van, black gsxr with yellow tank. Blue canopy.

I will be there as well. Gulf inspired R6 under a white canopy next to a silver Honda Crosstour. However I'm riding in the red group.. Hope it's a fun day for everyone!
    City: '08 CBR125r
    Track: '06 R6

A good day was had by all as far as I could tell. A short rain shower in the afternoon and a couple late afternoon incidents, hope the riders are ok, it was around the time I was packing up so not sure the outcomes. I had fun and being my second time there I think I got a lot more comfortable at this track, made myself ignore the "patches" in the corners whereas last year I was focusing too much on them. Lots of fun!

It was nice to meet the OP, Laska4, seemed like a really nice guy(I either forget your real name or we didn't introduce ourselves properly, lol I am terrible with names.) Did your bro get any good pictures of ya?

Kevin
    Last edited by Ould; 07-12-2011 at 10:17 AM.

It was indeed an excellent day. Despite getting up to 101 degrees mid-afternoon the weather played well in our favor. I didn't hear anything about who crashed during the last session except that it was in turn 4. I hope nobody was seriously hurt.

Anybody know who the guy was riding in the Red group on the blue rockstar R6? I have some pretty sweet footage of me following him. Will post once done editing.
    City: '08 CBR125r
    Track: '06 R6

On our way out I asked Sandy and he said everybody was okay. Two riders went down in turn 4 to end the day. Not sure if they got together or what happened. It was weird heading back up turn two after the marshall sent us back to the pits counter-race direction.
    -Dave
    2003 SV650S track bike, 2001 CBR929RR street bike

hey kevin,
    it was for sure a great day for riding. My bro did take some good pics and a few of you so ill be forwarding them to you shortly...thks Luke

Quote Originally Posted by laska4 View Post
    hey kevin,
    it was for sure a great day for riding. My bro did take some good pics and a few of you so ill be forwarding them to you shortly...thks Luke
    Cool, thanks! I will PM you my email address. Keep in touch if you're doing any more days this season.