Interphone communication systems

Thread: Interphone communication systems

Interphone communication systems

Mike and I bought the Interphone a year ago as they were the cheapest system out there and was all we could afford at the time .We do like it but as soon as you get above 80 K you can't hear the other rider at all ,which is a tad annoying lol. I think the next system we get will be alot better in the sound communication area ....Any ideas? something that wont cost to to much please.
    Your Friends are your Family ..Your Bike is your Best Friend .Throttle That *****!!!! ..(as the hubby says) haha
    2003 Suzuki Savage LS 650

Re: Interphone communication systems

my interphone works awesome at any speed.

perhaps your helmet is the problem? too much wind getting in?
    Quote Originally Posted by Varment View Post
    ...Are you going to want a full size casket or a pizza box to hold whats left of you later?
    Moving to Barrie? I can help! Download my contact info here: http://contacts.lucbouillon.com/download

get a scala i have the g4 and i can hear on the sports bike and on the harley with my loud pipes just have to use my full face on it check the price on the lower end models radioworld and royal dist are probly the cheapest

The Scala Q2 Riders have served us well for 4 years now - but are you talking with ear plugs in or not and do you have windshields?

The scala are fine even with ear plugs. Lots of volume. I've seen two packs on sale as low as $189 for the pair.

can't see them that low just now. Durable but keep the power port closed in the wet - lost one of mine - my own fault.
    They handle the wet otherwise

reviews from users here
    http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004M2RIJI/...SIN=B004M2RIJI
    Last edited by MacDoc; 07-01-2011 at 10:34 AM.
    Found a free wifi spot on the popular motorcycle routes local or touring? Add to the list> here

Its wit the speaker I think ear plugs would be better wind may be the factor Mike needs a better lid to he says without ear plugs hed be deaf lol. Scala is good io hear
    Your Friends are your Family ..Your Bike is your Best Friend .Throttle That *****!!!! ..(as the hubby says) haha
    2003 Suzuki Savage LS 650