新バイクJapan Toys - NSR250SP & CBR250RR ***Tons of Pics ---> Dial Up --> Go Home!!*** - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 新バイクJapan Toys - NSR250SP & CBR250RR ***Tons of Pics ---> Dial Up --> Go Home!!***

Re: 新バイクJapan Toys - NSR250SP & CBR250RR ***Tons of Pics ---> Dial Up --> Go Home!

Quote Originally Posted by lamfactor View Post
    Im pretty suprised that there is such a big following on old school JDM machines.
    With all this interest, it seems worthwhile to bring them to canada???
    Out of curiousity, what did you pay for each of these? I know they're rare finds in that condition
    1989 Yamaha FZR400 (Sold)
    2008 Suzuki DRZ400SM (Sold)
    2010 Ducati Monster 696

Re: 新バイクJapan Toys - NSR250SP & CBR250RR ***Tons of Pics ---> Dial Up --> Go Home!

wow, those are spotless.

can you mail me that cbr please!

just toss it in a padded envelope for me. wait till the strike is over though...
    but its our job to end this and ride motorcycles like men...today's society is soft as hell. but riding a 600cc is the least you can do...

Imperialengravers.com --------------
    ------------------------------------
    ---------------------------

Sweet baby jesus, Classics!
    06 R6 Raven - "Roxy"
    05 CBR600rr - Sold
    10 FZ6r - Demo
    05 GS500F - Sold

Hoah Man! You are officially on my hated list!
    Please please PLEASE tell me where to get the MC22! I've been fishing around for a year now and no good finds=( I was told there was an importer on Kingston/Bellamy area in Scarborough. Anyone familiar?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~
    Current: '90 GSXR 750
    2nd: '08 Suzuki GS500F (SOLD)
    [Yoshimura TRS Slip-on; K&N Hi-Flo filter; Fenderectomy; Sprockets (F -1/15T-JT | R +2/46T-Driven) ; Renthal Gold Chain; AVON AV45/46 tyres (17K kms and counting) ]
    1st: '08 Honda CBR125R (SOLD)
    [Arrow Slip-on]

"Four wheels carries your body; two wheels carries your soul."
    "I don't ride to be seen, I ride to disappear."

Quote Originally Posted by espro View Post
    Out of curiousity, what did you pay for each of these? I know they're rare finds in that condition
    +1, if you don't mind telling us what they cost there that would be great

Quote Originally Posted by Dayao12 View Post
    I was told there was an importer on Kingston/Bellamy area in Scarborough. Anyone familiar?
    http://nuakjdm.ca/default.aspx
    STIG 3.0

wow those are beautiful!
    one of my dream bikes is a NSR250R
    wish i can find one here in toronto

I've got a mc17 myself. not as clean as yours but i LOVE the jdm

OP: how did u keep it so clean.... does it have like 100 km on it ?? or do u wash it religiously every week

OMG.....between that CBR250 and that VFR400 I pretty much messed myself.
    -Matt
    1997 VFR750F RC36
    1986 VFR750F Honda Interceptor (sold)
    1986 Honda Interceptor VF500 (sold)
    enhanced by Platinum Powersports

Damn it I hate you!!! Well actually, thank you for sharing, nice bikes indeed, interesting life/job you got there, but you must be pretty bored there huh?

ROFLMAO!....i should've figured this was you...And yeah...I moved up...check out Quinn (650R) and Juicebox(your bro's old 250) on my profile.

Dual front brakes on a 250??
    These bikes look like they never been ridden on.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE_KAWI View Post
    Dual front brakes on a 250??
    Most of the I4 250cc bikes younger than 1990 had a dual front disc brake.
    Last edited by mxs; 07-11-2011 at 09:07 AM.

I know there is a store in the gta that sells these old jap bikes in decent condition. I was there like 5 years ago when I was shopping around for a bike. I just can't remember exactly where it is located. All I remember was it had old blue and white tiles on the showroom floor lol. That's all that stands out to me about the place. I will try to find out where it is located for those of you interested.

The guy's name is Nuak ..... quite a few people have bought bikes from him, incl. myself.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=nuak+t...66.181641&z=11

Woow...I live right on Bellamy/Kingston and I've never spotted this place over the past 10 years...MC22!! You're mine!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~
    Current: '90 GSXR 750
    2nd: '08 Suzuki GS500F (SOLD)
    [Yoshimura TRS Slip-on; K&N Hi-Flo filter; Fenderectomy; Sprockets (F -1/15T-JT | R +2/46T-Driven) ; Renthal Gold Chain; AVON AV45/46 tyres (17K kms and counting) ]
    1st: '08 Honda CBR125R (SOLD)
    [Arrow Slip-on]

"Four wheels carries your body; two wheels carries your soul."
    "I don't ride to be seen, I ride to disappear."

I've been talking on and off with Nuak all year and as of 2 weeks ago he hasn't been to Japan to wrap up a shipment. The Nuclear problem has kept him away.

I was at his shops window around may... He had a the cb400, cbr 250 mc17 and I believe the zx-4 you see on his webpage.

I wish I could be more confident he would be getting a new batch of machines.

Tony

I think the importing is a 3rd line of work for him these days as no stock=no sales and he hasn't had anything new since June last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayao12 View Post
    Please please PLEASE tell me where to get the MC22!
    Looks like there's a couple MC19s here, if they will do:

http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...dIdZ286929191#