新バイクJapan Toys - NSR250SP & CBR250RR ***Tons of Pics ---> Dial Up --> Go Home!!***

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 新バイクJapan Toys - NSR250SP & CBR250RR ***Tons of Pics ---> Dial Up --> Go Home!!***

新バイクJapan Toys - NSR250SP & CBR250RR ***Tons of Pics ---> Dial Up --> Go Home!!***

Some of you guys and girls know that ive been living in japan for some time now.

Wanted to share, some of the toys I picked up last year...WOT...Tons of Pics

Honda NSR250SP - MC21
    - Cabin Racing Colors (2500 Built)
    - MC16E - V Twin- 2 Stroke
    - Dry Clutch
    - 133kg

Honda CBR250RR - MC22
    - Inline 4 - 4 Stroke
    - 45hp
    - 142 kg

Ive always loved 2 strokes...and 1996 was pretty much the end, as they fell out of favour in MotoGP.
    So originally i wanted an Aprila RS250 (Chesterfield Spec), 92 TZR.
    But always had sweet spot for Honda, since thats why im working in Japan.
    '96 NSR250SP - Repsol Scheme, is super rare since only 1500 built, but I just couldn't find one that was in amazing condition.
    MC28 were cool with the single side arm, but were restricted to 40hp...so the MC21 with the gull arm was perfect.
    Since 1 bike is never enough...i ended up with 2!! (...ask your girlfriend the next time she needs more purses or shoes...)
    The CBR was similar story as well, the MC22 is the pre-restricted generation machine.

Being Picky about details and the bikes being 100% original & perfect condition (9.5 out of 10!!!)
    It took me a long time to find both these bikes near Tokyo.

Anyways, enjoy!!!...because these 2 have been unbelievable fun here!!

Re: 新バイクJapan Toys - NSR250SP & CBR250RR ***Tons of Pics ---> Dial Up --> Go Home!

pics of the CBR250RR...

Re: 新バイクJapan Toys - NSR250SP & CBR250RR ***Tons of Pics ---> Dial Up --> Go Home!

wow they look spotless! good stuff man

Nice bikes. I just got a new fairing set for my MC22.

Last edited by bushati; 06-25-2011 at 02:07 AM.

wow 424kms on the 250rr...

Wow those things are in beautiful shape! And you live in Japan. I officially hate you! I would love to live there. But I would starve! lol
    A wise American Sage named Al Bundy once said " LET'S ROCK!"

Awesome!

Great pics! Thanks for sharing! Bring me home a mint RVF400 and I'll give you my first born!!

-Jamie M.
    Scarborough group ride 4.0! Every Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at KC!!! Facebook group!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ItIsWhatItIs View Post
    In any case what difference does it make where you reduce the amount of teeth in a sprocket, front or rear? The effect will be the same. Most change the front sprocket because it's easier to source that sprocket. It's apparent, sprockets are not your strong suit.
    ^^^ OMG ROFL!!! ^^^

Dress for the crash, not for the ride...

What are you doing in Japan?

I wanted to go over there to teach.

Gorgeous Bikes!! Especially love the CBR250RR.

How is life in Japan? Could you give us some feedback regarding the culture and its effect on daily life in comparison to Toronto?

sweet bikes. wish i can just bring one of these here..haha...

I am curious, how does the licensing work in Japan? Is your M license here compatible with the motorcycle license over there?
    Past rides: 08 Lime green Kawi Ninja 250R - Awesome beginner bike!
    Current ride: 01 Honda F4i

Quote Originally Posted by MR-Kyo View Post
    sweet bikes. wish i can just bring one of these here..haha...

I am curious, how does the licensing work in Japan? Is your M license here compatible with the motorcycle license over there?
    You can get an international license @ CAA. $15 or something. (Valid for a year)

Those bikes are so clean...wow. I really like the NSR250 SP the most though and would love to own one someday. You should get some videos uploaded of those things!

I just got my 2nd VFR400R this week after crashing my first one back in October. I had that bike for 3 years and loved it so much I had to get another one. This one is in pretty good shape I think, only 6500km on it.

My old one...RIP.

Why did Japan get all the cool bikes? lol
    My rides:
    '93 Honda VFR400R (street)
    '92 Honda VFR400R (track)

sweet bikes, op

pretty sure you could make a fruitful sideline importing bikes you find there to people here in the gta. . .i'm sure many people would give you a nice finder's fee in return for headhunting some choice bikes. . .just sayin'

Hi All;

Im pretty suprised that there is such a big following on old school JDM machines.
    With all this interest, it seems worthwhile to bring them to canada???

Most people dont know what 2 stroke is, except those that actually follow MotoGP or go racing on weekend.

Anyways, when i left Canada I had my International License.
    But since I was in the country for more than 12 months, I had to get a Japanese Drivers License.
    Canada is very well regarded (Geneva Convention) and no written or actual driving test was required to get my Japanese Drivers Licesnse.

I noticed most foreigners that I have met, fall into 5 broad categories in Japan.

-Students
    -People Teaching English
    -Service/labour/arts industry
    -People Married to Japanese Wife/Husband
    -Ex Pats (Ex Patriats) working for foreign Firms

I fall into the last category.
    As for Work, im an engineer for Japanese OEM Car Maker, its easy to guess which OEM considering the Japan city im in and the bikes i ride.

As for bikes, most people barely have enough room to live, so bikes generally sit outside.
    Street parking, or under a canopy, exposed to elements, and usually a cable lock to deter theft.
    Much like real estate is a premium, road space is also nil, therefore bikes are not a 2nd/Recreational Vehicle in Japan (In North America, you have a commuter car, wife has a minivan, and for the weekend bikes, ATV, etc.)
    Since bikes/scooters are daily commuting machines, and sit outside in the elements, that get pretty beat up.
    Also since no one services/maintains their bikes them selves (there is no room to let alone change your eng oil, so you always bring to local shop)...that also gets neglected.

So I think a lot of the machines that do get imported overseas (Canada/USA) are in harsh condition because of the above.
    But there are always people that are able to find that diamond in the ruff...amazing condition, original plastic and low KM machines, like NC30s, TZRs, VFRs etc.

The bikes that I found have super low km and all orignal pristene condition...hoping they stay this way...fingers crossed, and safe riding!!!

They were really well taken care of since they were not daily commuters.
    Luckily the orignal owner, stored inside out of the elements and treated them like art work in a museum!

The Km on the bikes are suspicously low at first glance (400km & 1100km), for these machines, but looking at the whole package and condition that everything is in, i dont have nay doubts.
    Ex; Original Paint Marks on Bolts heads & Japanese Stickers and Lables from Honda Factory.

Here is more pics,..some or just zoomed in of parts...but parts are so kewl.

more pics

That NSR is hawt!!

Man, I love Japan. I was there in 07 and just found it to be one of the most interesting countries out there.

Great looking bikes man, really great looking bikes.

Love the bikes! That SP is gorgeous!!!!

My CBR250RR:

Wicked bikes!

2001 CBR600F4i
    1992 CBR250RR

Sugoi!