Pro 6 Trackdays - Equipment rental?

Thread: Pro 6 Trackdays - Equipment rental?

Pro 6 Trackdays - Equipment rental?

Does anybody know if Pro 6 rents equipment at Calabogie? My stuff is stuck in the mail from the postal strike. Have next week off and was really aaaaaamped to get on my first track day on Monday and Tuesday since it's supposed to be nice.

Re: Pro 6 Trackdays - Equipment rental?

equipment as in leathers and stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by caboose483 View Post
    equipment as in leathers and stuff?
    Ya sorry, Helmet, leathers, and preferrably gloves. I have a 2 piece rocket set of leathers but no pucks on them.

So I was finally able to get a hold of someone at pro 6 and they don't currently have equipment rentals. Looks like I'll just have to wait

If you pay the site supporter fee, you can go to trash talk and there's a thread with 112 replies of people all feeling what your feeling about the mail strike. Sorry to hear your out of a track day though.

Turn2 runs a school at 'Bogie with bike and gear rental. If they have any staff up there when you're there you might be able to rent some gear from them.

Quote Originally Posted by caboose483 View Post
    Turn2 runs a school at 'Bogie with bike and gear rental. If they have any staff up there when you're there you might be able to rent some gear from them.
    Yep, Turn2 will rent their equipment.
    2007 GSX-R750 street
    2009 ZX-6R track

What size are you and where do you live? I have an extra set of leathers hanging around here you can borrow. I'll even lend you my spare back protector. You can just leave it with Pro6 and I'll get it back from them.

G
    Last edited by Garyola; 06-25-2011 at 01:21 PM.
    AM #299
    TZ250
    Racing 299 Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Garyola View Post
    What size are you and where do you live? I have an extra set of leathers hanging around here you can borrow. I'll even lend you my spare back protector. You can just leave it with Pro6 and I'll get it back from them.

G
    Hey guys, wow the generosity is great from this site. Sheena from pro 6 contacted me and said that she will have equipment there. Garyola: I'm in Huntsville, and 6' 150lbs. Sheena suggested a 44, but they only have a 46 which should suffice. I'm not going to let it ruin my week though, I'm registered for Monday so far and if that goes good I might as well stay for Tuesday. Really looking forward to running my own bike, and meeting some people.

Thanks everyone again for your help, this site and all your support has been great!