M1 Exit through Ministry

Thread: M1 Exit through Ministry

M1 Exit through Ministry

Hi,

I tried looking for a thread which went over this but couldn't find it.

I just got a ninja 250 and have my M1 and am going to be taking the M1 exit through the ministry. I have taken the safety course through Sheridan a few years ago and did get my M2, but expired due to not having a bike and just plain laziness.

First question is that when I took the safety course they required boots that cover the ankles. Is that also required for the M1 exit through ministry? Anyone do the test and just wear regular sneakers? I have all the other gear, just no boots.

Second question, my ninja 250 has a hairline horizontal crack on the side mirror. I can see fine out of it. Will this be a problem during test day? I bought the bike with the crack and it passed the safety and still have the paperwork for that as well.

I just don't want to show up on test day and be told I can't do the test.

Re: M1 Exit through Ministry

I don't see either of those things being an issue for the road test.

Quote Originally Posted by kobe View Post
    Hi,

I tried looking for a thread which went over this but couldn't find it.

I just got a ninja 250 and have my M1 and am going to be taking the M1 exit through the ministry. I have taken the safety course through Sheridan a few years ago and did get my M2, but expired due to not having a bike and just plain laziness.

First question is that when I took the safety course they required boots that cover the ankles. Is that also required for the M1 exit through ministry? Anyone do the test and just wear regular sneakers? I have all the other gear, just no boots.

Second question, my ninja 250 has a hairline horizontal crack on the side mirror. I can see fine out of it. Will this be a problem during test day? I bought the bike with the crack and it passed the safety and still have the paperwork for that as well.

I just don't want to show up on test day and be told I can't do the test.
    only gear required is helmet for ministry.

the mirror could be sticky as to pass the safety you need no cracks, it's up to the examiner
    x

Quote Originally Posted by kobe View Post
    I have taken the safety course through Sheridan a few years ago and did get my M2, but expired due to not having a bike and just plain laziness.
    M2 is good for 5 years. So it must have been more than a *few* years ago?