Great Service at A Vicious Cycle

Thread: Great Service at A Vicious Cycle

Great Service at A Vicious Cycle

Hi. I have been really impressed with "A Vicious Cycle" motorcycle shop in New Dundee. I had drove by in the past and checked out their website, but they seemed to be Adventure Touring, and Dirt Bikes. I was shopping for hard bags for my VFR and went in the shop to see what they had on hand. They had all the Givi/Kappa, and others as well. They can order just about anything for any kind of bike. I just ordered my Leo Vince Carbon Fibre slip ons from them. Best price I could find anywhere. They are the dealer for Twisted Throttle in Canada, and the prices are very competitive. The owner is friendly, interested in motorbikes, and has the time to talk to you when you are in the shop.
    Check them out if you are in the Kitchener/Cambridge area.

Re: Great Service at A Vicious Cycle

I have purchased a few things from them online - good prices and good service

Re: Great Service at A Vicious Cycle

+1 I've ordered online from them in the past with good price and quick delivery. I went into their store a few weeks ago just to check out their storefront and the owner (Eric?) was very friendly, and put aside the work he was doing to come over and talk with me for a few minutes. I wouldn't hesitate to go back.
    www.shanekingsley.com - House (and jungle) Music All Night Long

The Big Map of Ontario's Best Roads.