Cop dragged by bike

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cop dragged by bike

Cop dragged by bike

I'm notorious for re-post........meh

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/vi...puty.wpbf.html

Banned

Re: Cop dragged by bike

That right there is proof that cops have to be smart enough not to eat their own ****, but dumber than most people hahah

I love that in his explanation after the fact he says he thought maybe he could get his gun out and do what 'he had to do'... lol

Yep, a guy breaking an arbitrary speed limit is totally worth shooting because you're too stupid to let go of his moving vehicle!

Yea first reaction was to shoot the guy
    Well-weathered leather
    Hot metal and oil
    The scented country air
    Sunlight on chrome
    The blur of the landscape
    Every nerve aware

Rush - Red Barchetta

Hmmm, lets see...

The biker obviously didn't think there was a cop chasing after him since he stopped at the lights BEHIND ANOTHER VEHICLE (he would either have stopped earlier as you are supposed to, or just blown the lights).

So tell me what would you do if you were stopped at traffic lights and some random dude comes along and grabs you and your bike?

Love how its always the motorcyclists fault. We are just a bunch of bad people you know.

Quote Originally Posted by scrammts View Post
    Hmmm, lets see...

The biker obviously didn't think there was a cop chasing after him since he stopped at the lights BEHIND ANOTHER VEHICLE (he would either have stopped earlier as you are supposed to, or just blown the lights).

So tell me what would you do if you were stopped at traffic lights and some random dude comes along and grabs you and your bike?

Love how its always the motorcyclists fault. We are just a bunch of bad people you know.
    He pulled his cruiser up beside, and slightly ahead of the biker, on the bikers right, the biker had to go to the left because the cruiser was to his right blocking the way. Most people when touched, look to see who it is, they don't just run without looking. I would imagine he stopped for the lights simply because he did not see the cop come up the right side, and once he saw the car on his right, he knew the cops were there. But you stick to your view of the events.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by matthew View Post
    Yea first reaction was to shoot the guy
    And the rider's first reaction was to drag another person, and a fully-uniformed cop at that, while accelerating through the full length of an intersection? That seems life-threatening enough. If the cop had in fact been able to shoot the rider, all in all it would not have been a bad thing at all.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mmmnaked View Post
    I love that in his explanation after the fact he says he thought maybe he could get his gun out and do what 'he had to do'... lol

Yep, a guy breaking an arbitrary speed limit is totally worth shooting because you're too stupid to let go of his moving vehicle!
    Had that rider been shot, it would not have been for simply breaking a speed limit.

Quote Originally Posted by turbodish View Post
    Had that rider been shot, it would not have been for simply breaking a speed limit.
    That would have been a good story line for you, lucky that didnt happen because you cant shoot someone when your stupid *** is getting rag dolled. Stupid cop-0 Rider-1 Doesnt he know when it comes to motorcycles shoot first ask questions later...

Someone has been watching too many action movies.

Traffic, we don't need no stinkin' traffic!

It seemed pretty obvious from the video and description. Sorry, any rider who was so clued out as to not be aware of their surroundings has no business being on a bike.
    All those who would not have known that it was a police officer, please go to the nearest Ministry of Transportation and turn in your license.
    Motorcyclists need to take responsibility for their actions.
    Ignorance is curable, Apathy not so much, but I don't care, I'll try anyway.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyP636 View Post
    That would have been a good story line for you, lucky that didnt happen because you cant shoot someone when your stupid *** is getting rag dolled. Stupid cop-0 Rider-1 Doesnt he know when it comes to motorcycles shoot first ask questions later...
    It's incidents like this that prompt some cops to pull out their guns first. When that happens, then the same people calling the cop stupid here would then be among the first calling for the cop to be relieved of his duties.

It's incidents like this that prompt some cops to pull out their guns first. When that happens, then the same people calling the cop stupid here would then be among the first calling for the cop to be relieved of his duties.
    This is how its done! Waste no time, shoot first ask questions later...SIU will protect you, just take a little paid vacation...

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvg/story?se...cal&id=7433661

You should enjoy that one, from your posts it would seem that is what you consider justice. Being paralyzed for taking off from some stop signs fast. Then not reacting "properly" to police demands within a few seconds...Shoot away!
    Last edited by JohnnyP636; 06-20-2011 at 10:08 AM.

I love how he says "A million thoughts went through my head...", but not one of those thoughts was "Let go, I might not be able to get this guy."

50/50 Stupid split on this incident. Cop was dumb for hanging on like that and rider was stupid for ignoring the demand to stop.
    2007 VRSCDX Night Rod Special - aka. The Bike I wanted in the first place.
    2002 Honda Shadow 750 ACE

Straight Pipes 4 life!

Death by dragging through traffic = GOOD, death by shooting for dragging through traffic = BAD?

Quote Originally Posted by Baggsy View Post
    Death by dragging through traffic = GOOD, death by shooting for dragging through traffic = BAD?
    Why does someone have to die, how about the cop just this one time, lets someone get away with murder...I mean speeding LOL

Im all for police trying to make the world a safer place one speeder at a time, but jeez sometimes you just have to let some of them go...

weird, the cop pulled to the right, but when he got dragged he was to the left of the bike. why did he need to walked around from right to left in order to approach the biker?

And the rider's first reaction was to drag another person, and a fully-uniformed cop at that, while accelerating through the full length of an intersection? That seems life-threatening enough. If the cop had in fact been able to shoot the rider, all in all it would not have been a bad thing at all.
    His reaction was to speed away. The cop's reaction was to get dragged.

Stupid doesn't even describe this cop. Even a 5 year-old would know not to hang onto a moving vehicle. Supreme stupidity, and for what? A speeding ticket? What a retarded cop. He should be fired.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggsy View Post
    This post would make sense if the biker was holding the cop and dragging him. But the cop voluntarily held onto the bike like a stupid idiot. They should up their hiring credentials to high school diplomas minimum...

I love how people assume that the most intelligent thing you can do when stopped by police is to race away dragging them.

What are you thinking? Is there something in the water affecting young people?

The sense of entitlement is mind-boggling.