My last time shopping at rider's choice.... - Page 4

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: My last time shopping at rider's choice....

Re: My last time shopping at rider's choice....

I bought my Dianese suit from Rider's Choice. The women's Dianese suits are not big enough in the chest for women who are more well-endowed up top, but don't have a big bum, so I went with a small men's suit. Fits me really well. And the service at Rider's Choice was fantastic. They also knocked some money off the price, even though they didn't have any sales on. Knocked coin off for the Pit Bull stands I also bought, the LCD screen for my GoPro...

A friend of mine was in there two days ago to get geared up for track riding and Mr. McBride was there at his service. He ended up with a gorgeous Rev'It! suit, Daytona boots, and a pair of Rev'It! gloves. Mr. McBride knocked the prices down and threw in some Dianese socks to sweeten the deal. Told me that all the guys in there ended up giving him their full attention (they did the same for me). You're not going to get that level of service or prices anywhere else. Sure, GPBikes is also great, but Rider's Choice will have me coming back over and over again for everything gear related that I need (I go to Pro-6 for bike stuff — also great!).

Quote Originally Posted by stormcat View Post
    The women's Dianese suits are not big enough in the chest for women who are more well-endowed up top, but don't have a big bum, so I went with a small men's suit..
    How you doin'?

Quote Originally Posted by redridernl View Post
    How you doin'?
    You're such a dork.

Riders choice should be named LAST CHOICE
    every item on sale there was cheaper at kahuna
    and their service is horrible