What The HELL is Wrong With This Website?

Thread: What The HELL is Wrong With This Website?

Thumbs down What The HELL is Wrong With This Website?

My new threads won't show up and dissappear into the wind, my replies only sometimes go through, I have not seen any new posts or threads in the insurance section since thursday yet I haven't heard a peep from anybody explaining the situation. What's going on?

Re: What The HELL is Wrong With This Website?

Quote Originally Posted by Pegassus View Post
    My new threads won't show up and dissappear into the wind, my replies only sometimes go through, I have not seen any new posts or threads in the insurance section since thursday yet I haven't heard a peep from anybody explaining the situation. What's going on?
    The dilithium crystals in the flux-capacitor matrix have to be replaced.. The word on the Star Fleet street is that it'll happen tomorrow
    The Fizzer's up for sale http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...-600-2050-cert
    Unofficial GTAM chat! Click for the info http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...ad.php?t=91578
    Like many active sports, shooting has the potential to cause personal injury.
    "The proper wave to an e-biker is to raise your beer." [credit:'Baggsy@GTAM]

The problem is the original designers/writers of VBulletin are no longer around after the software got bought out. This version (version 4) was only half written when it got bought out and the quality of the software has gone downhill since.

Quote Originally Posted by FiReSTaRT View Post
    The dilithium crystals in the flux-capacitor matrix have to be replaced.. The word on the Star Fleet street is that it'll happen tomorrow
    So I was thinking while reading your post..what a nerd and then realized I actually know what you are talking about...dammm it

A bigger nerd would tell you Dilithium goes in a warp core, not a flux capacitor.

A flux capacitor runs on electricity.

There is hope for both of you yet.....

Quote Originally Posted by Gnu View Post
    The problem is the original designers/writers of VBulletin are no longer around after the software got bought out. This version (version 4) was only half written when it got bought out and the quality of the software has gone downhill since.
    For real? Why not leave the thing on version 3.0 then? Why bother "upgrading" something for the worse?

I've noticed some really weird glitches the past few days as well...it seems to have only started recently When I log on, it doesn't go to my profile anymore, I have to click on 'What's new' and then onto my name to get to the profile to check posts, etc. Any new posts I make take awhile to show in the list and the threads disappear sometimes as well. It's very weird....and annoying!

...Then one day you realise your 'knight in shining armour' is just a retard in tinfoil.