Competition Cycle - Whitby/Oshawa - Dave

Thread: Competition Cycle - Whitby/Oshawa - Dave

Competition Cycle - Whitby/Oshawa - Dave

I want to take a moment to personally thank Dave and Ben from Competition Cycle (2020 Wentworth st, Whitby) for the outstanding job and service provided yesterday when i brought my bike in a for an emergency tire change.

Not only were they able to make time for me despite the short notice, they provided a level of service the likes of which I had not yet seen from a mechanic/repair/performance shop.

Went in at 5pm expecting to just have tires swapped (Michelin PP's), left at 10:25PM after they had literally gone through every inch of the bike to make sure I was leaving happy and safe.

Granted, the previous owner understandibly did not provide the bike TLC it needed, but Dave and Ben were willing to make the wrong things right (thankfully there were no serious/critical issues) And now the bike feels and rides completely different. They shared their knowledge willingly and without hesitation.

Prices are outstanding - won't go into too much detail exactly what i paid for what, but let's just say i wouldn't have come close elsewhere for the work/ parts provided.

For anyone in the Durham/ east T.O area, i highly recommend it.
    Heck, i live in Burlington (about 80k from this loc) and i would gladly make the trip out to them again in the event of work required which i couldn't do on my own.

You have certainly won my loyalty, gentlemen.

Shout out to Dave and Ben once again, I will see you guys soon! (hopefully not too soon

Re: Competition Cycle - Whitby/Oshawa - Dave

Dave is the tire god