Track suits for little people

Thread: Track suits for little people

Track suits for little people

It's a little early since I just learned how to ride pretty much, but I'm more interested in track than street. I was wondering if anyone knew of any brands of suits that would fit a 5'2, 113lb lady and where I can get them. The alpinestars ones are too tall and I want a onesie. I've heard that there are Asian racing suits but have no idea where to begin looking for them Suggestions are much appreciated!

Re: Track suits for little people

Have you considered used? Sometimes you'll see people with a similar build have one up for sale so you can get a great deal on it and even try it on.

I don't mind used at all, I got my jacket used and it's a great fit. I guess I just need a bit of patience to look for them since I won't be racing soon anyway

Velocity Sportsgear makes full custom suits 1 piece or 2 piece. The owner, Jimmy is a very good guy to deal with as well. Look for him in the dealers section.
    still a noob.

Need prescription eyeglasses? contact me.

You can try Velocity for a custom suit. I'm a small person as well. But, I would recommend you wait until you are serious about track/racing.
    Current:
    2001 EX500

Previous:
    2007 CBR125R (1 season)

Thanks! I'll look into it

Ask in the "track days/track riding" section. I know that there are some little racers in SOAR.
    I enjoy listening to the radio at a reasonable volume from nine to eleven.

Women on bikes isn't a new concept. Alpinestars makes suits for youth or women. Take your pick. Talk to the guys at Sportbike Track Gear, they're cool.

http://stores.sportbiketrackgear.com...e+Gear%3ASuits

I've seen a few vendors selling custom suits. They will make the specifically to your dimensions so they'll fit you perfectly. Like someone else mentioned, check out the track riding section. You can always contact John Bickle as well (http://bickleracing.com/). He's a great guy and really knowledgeable.

I just found this thread. I'm not sure if the offer is still available but it's worth checking out.

Velocity Custom Suit Offer for 10 Suits Only