Dainese 2pc Leathers - Black & Grey

Thread: Dainese 2pc Leathers - Black & Grey

Dainese 2pc Leathers - Black & Grey

After failed attempts to find a tank bag you can fit a baby into, we have decided to get out of riding for a few year.

I have a size 56/46 Dainese 2pc black & 2 tone grey leather suit in great shape. Heavy duty solid zipper at the waist, formed and bonded hard protection at the shoulders, elbows/forearms and knees/shins. Comes with 'well enjoyed' knee sliders.
    This is a strong, quality suit that has afforded me excellent protection for a few track days and trips to the Gap. There have been no crashes or falls in the suit.

Asking $500 OBO for the suit.

(Other suit in the photo is the wife's size 42 Dainese 2pc and will be posted in the womans area. Wife's suit has been SOLD )

Contact me at jkc_2k@yahoo.com for questions, as I do not check posts here. (My apologies to those that have tried recently)

Jay

Last edited by JayC_Burlington; 09-20-2011 at 10:00 AM.

Re: Dainese 2pc Leathers - Black & Grey

This is a great suit folks. It provides a great level of protection and quality craftsmanship.

Reasonable offers will be considered.
    J.

Thumbs up Re: Dainese 2pc Leathers - Black & Grey

Now that the internal temperature to wear leathers is below 500oC, these great leathers are being actively promoted. With the days back down to 18c rather than 30c, these leathers are very comfortable to wear and offer a fantastic level of protection.

Please contact me at jkc_2k@yahoo.com if you are interested.