Shell Rotella T6 / Purolator / Supertech filter combo sale @ Pannon Moto Sports Inc.

Thread: Shell Rotella T6 / Purolator / Supertech filter combo sale @ Pannon Moto Sports Inc.

Exclamation Shell Rotella T6 / Purolator / Supertech filter combo sale @ Pannon Moto Sports Inc.

Jug of Rotella T6 full synthetic + Purolator filter $39.99

Jug of Rotella T6 full synthetic + Supertech $34.99

Offer available in store, only!

This add MUST be mentioned prior to purchase

Limit 2 per customer, while quantities last
    Last edited by PannonSports; 05-29-2011 at 11:31 AM.
    Pannon Moto Sports
    SHARK HELMETS

905 369 0561
    169 Crumbie St. unit 4
    Mississauga (Streetsville), ON L5M 1H7
    Shop hours and rates
    Map

Re: Shell Rotella 6T / Purolator / Supertech filter combo sale @ Pannon Moto Sports I

The Purolator filter, is it the PureONE?

http://www.purolatorautofilters.net/...lefilters.aspx

Re: Shell Rotella 6T / Purolator / Supertech filter combo sale @ Pannon Moto Sports I

Yes, it is. And, quite contrary to what they say, these filters have been extensively used on motorcycles and not even one failure has ever been reported! It's one of the, if not THE best filter money can buy.

http://www.purolatorautofilters.net/...ilfilters.aspx

R.
    Pannon Moto Sports
    SHARK HELMETS

905 369 0561
    169 Crumbie St. unit 4
    Shop hours and rates
    Map

Disappointed in this since I asked you last the other week if you had a sale on....
    Silent but deadly!!!

I understand your feeling, but I don't do the inventory control, my partner does. To ease your disappointment, I'm willing to offer you a Purolator filter for free. Fair?
    Pannon Moto Sports
    SHARK HELMETS

905 369 0561
    169 Crumbie St. unit 4
    Shop hours and rates
    Map

Quote Originally Posted by PannonSports View Post
    I understand your feeling, but I don't do the inventory control, my partner does. To ease your disappointment, I'm willing to offer you a Purolator filter for free. Fair?
    thanks sent you a pm
    Silent but deadly!!!

Nice , now thats customer service!!!!!

Any package deals for the Suzuki riders out here? Neither of those filters fit our ridiculously uncommon thread pitched bikes.

Re: Shell Rotella T6 / Purolator / Supertech filter combo sale @ Pannon Moto Sports I

the same goes for Ducati riders
    $25 for 1 Ducati OE filter! and does not fit any standard oil filter sockets/ wrenches except for the round spring universal wrench
    is there a comparable aftermarket offering?
    thanks in advance

Re: Shell Rotella T6 / Purolator / Supertech filter combo sale @ Pannon Moto Sports I

The sale is over, thank you ALL for your business. The product combination is completely sold out...
    Pannon Moto Sports
    SHARK HELMETS

905 369 0561
    169 Crumbie St. unit 4
    Shop hours and rates
    Map

WTF! I just saw this! Any stock back in yet?
    Caught you looking!! Signature advertising works, inquire if you you would like to rent this space.

1999 r1 - Sold!
    2005 636- SOLD!
    2002 r1- SOLD!
    2004 r1 - SOLD!

Currently riding my 2003 R1

Quote Originally Posted by PannonSports View Post
    Yes, it is. And, quite contrary to what they say, these filters have been extensively used on motorcycles and not even one failure has ever been reported! It's one of the, if not THE best filter money can buy. R.
    Absolutely 100% agree with all of the above statements. Hands down THE BEST oil filter on the market. Twice as much filtering media as any other filter, great flow rates and INSANE particle filtering ability! Don't buy any other oil filter, ever.

-Jamie M.
    Scarborough group ride 4.0! Every Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at KC!!! Facebook group!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ItIsWhatItIs View Post
    In any case what difference does it make where you reduce the amount of teeth in a sprocket, front or rear? The effect will be the same. Most change the front sprocket because it's easier to source that sprocket. It's apparent, sprockets are not your strong suit.
    ^^^ OMG ROFL!!! ^^^

Dress for the crash, not for the ride...

Odd. The Purloator Website specifically says not to use the PureOne oil filters on Motorcycles.

What About PureONE

If you're thinking you want to install a PureONE oil filter on your bike, please think again. PureONE oil filters are designed for vehicles, not bikes. Because of PureONE's high efficiency, the motorcycle oil pump may not be able to handle the pressure. The Purolator motorcycle filter line is designed to meet the specific needs of a bike; therefore we highly recommend the use of a Purolator ML filter over a PureONE oil filter.
    Why go against what the Oil Filter manufacturer specifically tells you about their oil filters?
    -Matt
    1997 VFR750F RC36
    1986 VFR750F Honda Interceptor (sold)
    1986 Honda Interceptor VF500 (sold)
    enhanced by Platinum Powersports

Quote Originally Posted by slowbird View Post
    Odd. The Purloator Website specifically says not to use the PureOne oil filters on Motorcycles.

Why go against what the Oil Filter manufacturer specifically tells you about their oil filters?
    higher $$ in it for Pannon....??

Quote Originally Posted by slowbird View Post
    It's been tested by many third parties to be perfectly acceptable for use on motorcycles. This "high efficiency" they talk about and the motorcycles oil pump "not be able to handle the pressure" is pure B.S.

Will post some links.

Quote Originally Posted by frekeyguy View Post
    higher $$ in it for Pannon....??
    The PureOne filters cost $8 at Heritage Auto, so I'm not sure there are more margins in it =)

-Jamie M.
    Scarborough group ride 4.0! Every Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at KC!!! Facebook group!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ItIsWhatItIs View Post
    In any case what difference does it make where you reduce the amount of teeth in a sprocket, front or rear? The effect will be the same. Most change the front sprocket because it's easier to source that sprocket. It's apparent, sprockets are not your strong suit.
    ^^^ OMG ROFL!!! ^^^

Dress for the crash, not for the ride...

Would be interested in seeing the independant tests/reviews. Still boggles me why the Filter company themselves would purposely lose money by adv against the use of their filters.

I have always read that the PureOne filters are the best at filtration but don't flow as good as others due to the amazing filtration. Makes perfect sense.
    -Matt
    1997 VFR750F RC36
    1986 VFR750F Honda Interceptor (sold)
    1986 Honda Interceptor VF500 (sold)
    enhanced by Platinum Powersports