StoneyCreek (Mud&20 to Niagara Falls Loop) - May 28/2011 - 8:30am meet

Thread: StoneyCreek (Mud&20 to Niagara Falls Loop) - May 28/2011 - 8:30am meet

• Display

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

StoneyCreek (Mud&20 to Niagara Falls Loop) - May 28/2011 - 8:30am meet

***** WEATHER UPDATE *****

The start time has been pushed back till 10-11am. We are waiting for the fog/rain to lift which both weather network shows will be by around 10am. Please keep an eye on this post, if the weather breaks sooner I will update the post with the new time. We want to get out as early as possible. The weather looks GREAT the remainder of the day!!

Look forward to seeing those interested in coming out.

Guys, I am organizing a ride from Stoney Creek Mud Street & Hwy20 (Centennial Parkway), starting from the Tim Hortons at 8:30am Saturday May 28/2011. Its approximately a 4hr ride. We will meet there at 8:30am to get everyone ready leaving Tim Hortons at 9am sharp.

The route does not take us down the QEW but a more scenic route heading down to Niagara On The Lake, down and across the Niagara Parkway and around to Crystal Beach and back towards Stoney Creek. I have planned a few stops along the way including gas, Tims/food, I believe the ride will take approx. 6hrs depending on stop times at Niagara-On-The-Lake and Crystal Beach (lunch). I am running a GPS for those that can't get 2hrs out of a tank of gas.

I already have a couple friends coming along, if anyone is interested drop me a line here. I would plan on being back at the Tims by around 3pm.

Hope to see a few more of you come out. I had a chance to ride last year with a few of the folks hanging out in the Hamilton area. I have the route I can share to those with no GPS, you can load it in to Google Earth and check it out for yourselves (latest version required).

Ted
    2003 GSXR600
    Last edited by DucTed; 05-28-2011 at 07:29 AM.