Pickup Driver Almost Kills Motorcyclist - Page 6

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Pickup Driver Almost Kills Motorcyclist

Re: Pickup Driver Almost Kills Motorcyclist

Quote Originally Posted by bear22099 View Post
    If you actually believe that the driver of the truck was reacting to just these two bikes on that day only, then you are mistaken. I would think that the driver of the truck has seen other bikes out there, on other days. And most likely those bikes on the other days, were treating this road like their own little racetrack. To say that this incident is only in regards to the what the truck driver saw on that day only is pretty mindless isn't it? Not sure about you, but I saw other bikes going in the other direction in the original video. So I know other bikes have used that road.
    Or do you want us to believe that all the other riders on that road did the speed limit +/- 10%? You mean just like the bikes do on Elephant Road, or 503, or Forks of the Credit, or Tail of the Dragon?
    How do you know? Do you know the driver or are you making things up to support a lame argument? Although judging by the rest of your post, you think it is justified for the driver to try and kill a motorcyclist because he is ****** off at motorcyclists in general! It sounds like you are like the truck driver and is mad at the world, so you hide in your cage trying to act tough to those on bikes. Hopefully the next RIP post is about you, as you are obviously wasting the air on earth.

Quote Originally Posted by dizzy929 View Post
    Everyone, sell your bikes apparently it's ok for people who dislike sport bikes to try and end your life. Doesn't even matter if your breaking the law or not.
    Where did I say that? All I was doing was pointing out to a particular hard headed poster that the pickup driver was not reacting to what that one bike rider did, but was more likely reacting to an ongoing problem on HIS street. Some cannot understand that history is important to understand and recognize an ongoing issue. Again, I am not saying the truck was right in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnu View Post
    How do you know? Do you know the driver or are you making things up to support a lame argument? Although judging by the rest of your post, you think it is justified for the driver to try and kill a motorcyclist because he is ****** off at motorcyclists in general! It sounds like you are like the truck driver and is mad at the world, so you hide in your cage trying to act tough to those on bikes. Hopefully the next RIP post is about you, as you are obviously wasting the air on earth.
    Good god, are you actually that simple? I guess you must be right, no one has ever used that particular stretch of road as a race track (even though a quick search for roads to ride will lead you to that one). Google is an amazing piece of software, provided you actually use it.
    Please highlight where I said the truck was right in his actions.

Quote Originally Posted by mikcbr View Post
    All i saw was one awesome road to haul *** on lol.
    agreed...looked pretty sweet. and still fun at or near the speed limit!!!
    ~=Big Daddy of the Dope Dragons MC=~

'05 Blue&Silver Hayabusa

I enjoy listening to the radio at a reasonable volume from nine to eleven.

Quote Originally Posted by Red_Liner740 View Post
    so to all those bench racers who are saying how the bikes are speeding like mad...SUCK IT!
    That seemed to shut turbodish up for the time-being... good work

Thanks for the update, I was wondering what happened with this incident...
    My Adventures in Dirt : http://www.youtube.com/xhumeka