Parts in Canada for Kawasaki 250R (Frame Sliders)

Thread: Parts in Canada for Kawasaki 250R (Frame Sliders)

Parts in Canada for Kawasaki 250R (Frame Sliders)

Good afternoon everyone. My wife just got her M2 (God help us) and I am looking for parts for a 2011 Kawasaki Ninja 250R. Looking to get frame sliders first and foremost. I did not want to get them off the dealer and he had none in stock either. The down payment is made and the pickup will depend on how fast I can get them.

Does anyone know any reputable parts places in Canada. I have no problem ordering online and getting them shipped. Just prefer to save time by getting them from a Candian place. I can also check with other dealers but price markup might be an issue.

Any reputable online dealers would be welcome to know about too.

I appreciate your help

Kevin

Re: Parts in Canada for Kawasaki 250R (Frame Sliders)

try bluestreak, im sure they should, i know a few yrs ago when i had my 250, they didnt have them but might now

bluestreakracing.ca

You can find his phone number on the website if you are more comfortable talking to him over the phone. Great guy. I buy 99% of my motorcycle parts like sliders, rearsets etc from him.

Quote Originally Posted by Freestyle72 View Post
    bluestreakracing.ca

You can find his phone number on the website if you are more comfortable talking to him over the phone. Great guy. I buy 99% of my motorcycle parts like sliders, rearsets etc from him.

Thanks for the tip. I did not see sliders for the 250 on his website but I will try calling today.

Kevin

Quote Originally Posted by Freestyle72 View Post
    bluestreakracing.ca

Thanks so much, spoke with Tony and he has some Shogun due in this week at a better price than anywhere I could find online.

Much appreciated. Now let's pray she won't need them. (wishful thinking)

Kevin

Quote Originally Posted by KCinWhitby View Post
    Thanks so much, spoke with Tony and he has some Shogun due in this week at a better price than anywhere I could find online.

Much appreciated. Now let's pray she won't need them. (wishful thinking)

Kevin
    Hey no problem man. I usually go to Tony because he always has a great price and if I find a good deal south of the border I usually ask him how close he can come to it. Usually he can pretty close or beat it and I rather buy local from him then send my money to the US.

Where the sun don't shine (Toronto, you nasty)

I got my shogun sliders from http://www.baysideperformance.ca/. Great dude to deal with and the sliders have held up after stand-still drop on each side.