Quote Originally Posted by Ramtin View Post
well what do you mean by "high speed"?? at what speed are you planning to ride? you can't do more than 20 kilometers over the speed limit anyways.. unless you are planning to get a tricket... .. or even on the highway you're gonna do max 120.. like i said i hit 170 on my 250 so what's the issue? lol and by the way i'm not offended.. it's just that i think what you should have written is you are looking for more experienced riders... cause some people on a 250 can be quicker than some on their supersports it's all experience Even a CBR 125 can hit 120 no problem.. BUT i don't think it's safe on the highway... you need at least about 30-50 kilometers to play with (over the limit) if needed so anyways let's not get too technical lol ... cheers guys!
I really hadn't planned on this turning into some kind of debate on the capabilities of newbie bikes with likey newbie riders on them. Your estimation of what speeds rides go along at are fine for you, but really, the speeds you mentioned put me to sleep. Feel free to flame me for doing all kinds of illegal stuff like speeding etc, it's your perogative I guess........but I wouldn't show up on a 250 Ninja expecting to keep up. That's all I'm saying.