Saturday May 21st Niagara backroads. Twisty roads from Hamilton to Niagara Falls and maybe the Lake Erie shoreline. This ride is for Experienced riders, no Newbs or 250 Ninjas. I lived in Niagara for 20 years and I have a great circuit put together out there. I'll be at "Markham Station Restaurant" in the Plaza at Shepherd and Markham rds at 8:15am, they serve great breakfasts 24/7, show up if you want to have a bite or coffee and chat before we ride.
We'll head over to the Tim Hortons for 9:30am at William Kitchen and Progress to meet for the ride itself (otherwise known as the Timmies behind Kennedy Commons Mall at Kennedy and 401). We'll leave at 9:45am and stop in Burlington at the Walkers line and Mainway Timmies for fuel and to meet other riders from that area who show up. The pace for this ride will be somewhat normal on the highway to "Highly spirited" in the backroads (not sure what that means, but it sounds good). Once in the Falls, we can see who wants to bail or continue on to Fort Erie, Port Colborne to Dunnville and back to Hamilton then Toronto. We'll be back in Toronto about 5 - 6 pm (or sooner if you have to bail, I can point you to the QEW at any time during the ride), I will not monitor this post past Friday at 5pm.