Group Mass Message

Thread: Group Mass Message

Group Mass Message

Is there any way to PM all the members within a group with a particular message? I'm the admin of Mississauga Riders, but I'm not able to find a 'Mass Message' selection in the admin options.

If it can be made possible, it would be very helpful to relay important group-related information to everyone with the group.
    Last edited by UltrA_09; 05-14-2011 at 10:40 PM.

Re: Group Mass Message

Quote Originally Posted by UltrA_09 View Post
    Is there any way to PM all the members within a group with a particular message? I'm the admin of Mississauga Riders, but I'm not able to find a 'Mass Message' selection in the admin options.

If it can be made possible, it would be very helpful to relay important group-related information to everyone with the group.
    If THEIR subscriptions are set correctly every time you post in that group they'll get a copy of it. If they're not getting it, then you'd need them to change their subscription setting to instant notification vice digest or unsubscribed.

Ride Reports and other drivel
    '08 Suzuki DR650E
    '04 Kawasaki KLR 685 (For Sale)
    '05 Honda VFR800a Interceptor (SOLD)

'01 Suzuki Bandit GSF600s (what the deer left of it)
    '94 Suzuki GS500E (SOLD)
    MC Instructor www.LearningCurves.ca

Re: Group Mass Message

Rotten is correct...if members want to receive emails, they will have it set in their settings. We aren't big on having people send mass messages to members.

Cheers

Paul
    "When you invite the whole world to your party, inevitably someone pees in the beer."

Visit Sponsors of GTAM!