Quote Originally Posted by NEVER2OLD View Post
Last night was alot of fun...First and only Wednesday night I'll be out this year...Just so turned out I turned my best two passes after pretty much everyone had left...run a 9.71, but a pb of 1.59 60' which is a nice stepping stone to running my 9.5 this year yet...All my shifter issues seem to have been ironed out....Time to put together a new bazzaz fuel map for the muzzy sidewinder pipe to replace the tsukigi map I have used till today..should put out a few more ponies at the top end I'm hoping..Overall alot of fun....and how about that silver twin turbo mustang... WHAT A SLEEPER!!!
First of all... Hope all is well Nevertooold --- can you tell the forum that I beat your bike twice at the beginng of this season glad to hear you got it all dialed in.... I wouldnt want to race you now....
As for the twin turbo Mustang -- I've never seen him at the track, but I know exactly what car your talking about --- Ask him what bike he raced (the monday before you saw him at the track) I was suppose to go on that Wed, and couldnt make it... I heard he ran a 9.80 --- and Im sure the car will go mid 8's once he figures it out --
TTLY --- FZ1