Saturday May 7th, Twisties from Hamilton to Niagara Falls, experienced riders

Thread: Saturday May 7th, Twisties from Hamilton to Niagara Falls, experienced riders

Saturday May 7th, Twisties from Hamilton to Niagara Falls, experienced riders

Saturday May 7th Niagara backroads. Twisty roads from Hamilton to Niagara Falls. This ride is for Experienced riders, no Newbs or 250 Ninjas. I lived in Niagara for 20 years and I have a great circuit put together out there. I'll be at "Markham Station Restaurant" in the Plaza at Shepherd and Markham rds at 8:15am, they serve great breakfasts 24/7, show up if you want to have a bite or coffee and chat before we ride.
    We'll head over to the Tim Hortons for 9:30am at William Kitchen and Progress to meet for the ride itself (otherwise known as the Timmies behind Kennedy Commons Mall at Kennedy and 401). The pace for this ride will be somewhat normal on the highway to "Highly spirited" in the backroads (not sure what that means, but it sounds good). We'll be able to return to Toronto before 5pm (or sooner if you have to bail, I can point you to the QEW at any time), or we can continue down other backroads back to Hamilton if you're game. I have been out that way the last few weekends and the road conditions are quite good! I will not monitor this post past Friday at 5pm.

Re: Saturday May 7th, Twisties from Hamilton to Niagara Falls, experienced riders

I thought the meeting spot was going to be Hamilton judging from the Headline.

edit:
    I just remember I need to slap on some tires on my car, they're bald
    Resident Loudmouth

Re: Saturday May 7th, Twisties from Hamilton to Niagara Falls, experienced riders

+1 ^^^

If you are planning on stopping somewhere between Toronto and Hamilton myself and one other may be able to join. Kennedy Commons is just a little too far and if you're heading west anyways it would be great.

Okay, we'll meet you at Walkers and Mainway Timmies/gas station at 10:45am

.........Walkers Line and Mainway IN BURLINGTON at about 10:45AM on Saturday morning........just to be clear.
    I AM OFFLINE NOW.........
    See you for the ride.

Hey man...not sure if you'll get this or not...probably not as you're "offline now"...me and my buddy are meeting up at the Tim Horton's at Clappison's Corners (Intersection of Hwy 5/Hwy 6)...waterdown...for others reading you're more then welcome to join up or meet. I've got a red cbr 600rr and my buddies on a ducati. Not sure on route...we're just gonna see where the road takes us and go for a nice weather rip...planning on meeting up at 12 noon. If you see us there feel free to say hi and join.

Sounds good, I'll see you guys at KC at 9:30!

thanks very good ride today
    blah blah

Thanks guys for a great ride and afternoon !!
    Good group , good fun!
    Flying is easy...just hurl yourself at the ground and ...miss

Great ride, thanks theassassin! And great meeting everyone, hope to see you all again!