Got lot maintenance ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Got lot maintenance ?

Got lot maintenance ?

So the practice spot was filled with piles of sand left over from the winter, and yesterday they were nice to clean it for us...Well not really for us, but we still appreciate it! LOL

First a 10 man crew with brooms

Then 2 street sweepers

SICK!

Re: Got lot maintenance ?

Bumba!!
    We must have the sickest spot EVER!!

Thank You Management.
    Where My Rode Dawgs At!!

Yeah I still cant believe we are still riding there after all thats happened there...Whats it been 3 years steady now? We are spoiled with some of the best pavement and its maintained too...

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyP636 View Post
    Yeah I still cant believe we are still riding there after all thats happened there...Whats it been 3 years steady now? We are spoiled with some of the best pavement and its maintained too...
    Care to share that locations with the less fortunate riders?

Just kidding
    The Fizzer's up for sale http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...-600-2050-cert
    Unofficial GTAM chat! Click for the info http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...ad.php?t=91578
    Like many active sports, shooting has the potential to cause personal injury.
    "The proper wave to an e-biker is to raise your beer." [credit:'Baggsy@GTAM]

Quote Originally Posted by FiReSTaRT View Post
    Care to share that locations with the less fortunate riders?

Just kidding
    Sorry man but I have to follow the lot commandments, specifically #3 and less newbs more boobs

10 STUNT COMMANDMENTS

1-Don't leave ANY garbage behind.(there's a dumpster right there)
    2-If you spilled oil or left a mess last time...walk with a broom and shovel,
    to pick up your oily dirt.
    3-Be responsible for anyone you bring or tell.(less noobs...more boobs)
    4-Keep all fast stuff to the west end.(even fiddys)
    5-Fiddys should yield to Supersports everywhere.
    6-Do not mix slow and fast.(fast only guys should not even be there,except to watch)
    7-All bikes and cars should yield to trucks.
    8-Parents always watch your kids.(they should stay behind parked trucks)
    9-Don't crash into the wooden fence.
    10-Have fun.

Awww and I was gonna bring a few "stunnaz" from Winston Churchill & Dundas to teach you guys a few lessons
    Unofficial GTAM chat! Click for the info http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...ad.php?t=91578

Awww and I was gonna bring a few "stunnaz" from Winston Churchill & Dundas to teach you guys a few lessons
    People still go there? LOL

Johnny, I call dibs on the first Kawi that these "stunnaz" write off... you can have the next one!!
    Where My Rode Dawgs At!!

Quote Originally Posted by jackson View Post
    Johnny, I call dibs on the first Kawi that these "stunnaz" write off... you can have the next one!!
    Im going to put the fence on hindges, so bikes can pass right throu without damage

Sorry man but I have to follow the lot commandments, specifically #3 and less newbs more boobs

10 STUNT COMMANDMENTS

1-Don't leave ANY garbage behind.(there's a dumpster right there)
    2-If you spilled oil or left a mess last time...walk with a broom and shovel,
    to pick up your oily dirt.
    3-Be responsible for anyone you bring or tell.(less noobs...more boobs)
    4-Keep all fast stuff to the west end.(even fiddys)
    5-Fiddys should yield to Supersports everywhere.
    6-Do not mix slow and fast.(fast only guys should not even be there,except to watch)
    7-All bikes and cars should yield to trucks.
    8-Parents always watch your kids.(they should stay behind parked trucks)
    9-Don't crash into the wooden fence.
    10-Have fun.
    Thanks for reposting this I lol!
    I think it deserves a repost anually, especially for the spectators and squids.
    Maybe we should move #9 up to #1...
    Where My Rode Dawgs At!!

Thanks for reposting this I lol!
    I think it deserves a repost anually, especially for the spectators and squids.
    Maybe we should move #9 up to #1...
    I was just thinking about putting a piece of wood on the CNC and engraving the stunt commandments into it..LOL And nail it to the fence....

People still go there? LOL
    Dunno... Haven't been there since a brief stopover mid-last season.. There was a half-decent (numerically speaking) crowd.

I call the 3rd and free lessons as credit for providing you guys with a source of cheap parts

Dunno... Haven't been there since a brief stopover mid-last season.. There was a half-decent (numerically speaking) crowd.

I call the 3rd and free lessons as credit for providing you guys with a source of cheap parts
    Im not going to lie, Ive passed through there every now and then just to see whats up....It used to be much larger hang out when it was more of a car hang out, down the street at the McDonalds and the coffee shop that used to be there...Back in those days the whole parking lot was full Wed nights, at least 5 years ago

I was just thinking about putting a piece of wood on the CNC and engraving the stunt commandments into it..LOL And nail it to the fence....
    Ok Moses lol.
    That would be too funny...then we can just refer any newcomers to the plaque!

Me: "Have you read the plaque?"
    Noob:"No"
    Me: "You gotta read it or leave"
    Where My Rode Dawgs At!!

Im not going to lie, Ive passed through there every now and then just to see whats up....It used to be much larger hang out when it was more of a car hang out, down the street at the McDonalds and the coffee shop that used to be there...Back in those days the whole parking lot was full Wed nights, at least 5 years ago
    Over the last couple of years, you could still see enough bikes on any given evening. Generally, it can be any mix of the following 3 categories:
    1) Poserus Typicus - Bonus points for getting tires in the color that matches the plastics.. Heavy wax residue on riding gear
    2) The "racer" - Goes up and down Dundas while bounching off the revv-limiter (in 1st)
    3) The "stunna" - Able to get his front wheel 6" off the ground.. Due to the new street racing laws, they are a dying breed, so their skill and awesomeness will slowly disappear. The only thing left will be those parking lot hooligans who don't even share their spots with "legit stunnaz"
    I'm sure they're all paying for James' house, machinery, boats coke and hookers
    To me, it's a brief stopover to grab a cup of coffee on the way out to/back from an actual ride and be able to leave my old, dirty, bug-ridden bike in peace.

Over the last couple of years, you could still see enough bikes on any given evening. Generally, it can be any mix of the following 3 categories:
    1) Poserus Typicus - Bonus points for getting tires in the color that matches the plastics.. Heavy wax residue on riding gear
    2) The "racer" - Goes up and down Dundas while bounching off the revv-limiter (in 1st)
    3) The "stunna" - Able to get his front wheel 6" off the ground.. Due to the new street racing laws, they are a dying breed, so their skill and awesomeness will slowly disappear. The only thing left will be those parking lot hooligans who don't even share their spots with "legit stunnaz"
    I'm sure they're all paying for James' house, machinery, boats coke and hookers
    To me, it's a brief stopover to grab a cup of coffee on the way out to/back from an actual ride and be able to leave my old, dirty, bug-ridden bike in peace.
    At least bike guys dont bring lawn chairs like their at a camping ground lol

At least bike guys dont bring lawn chairs like their at a camping ground lol
    Don't give'em any ideas.. Based on their bikes' odos most of them live within walking distance of the plaza

Ok Moses lol.
    That would be too funny...then we can just refer any newcomers to the plaque!

Me: "Have you read the plaque?"
    Noob:"No"
    Me: "You gotta read it or leave"
    Ok Im half done, but I want to reword the commandments, so they match the roman numerals and tablet cutout LOL

So gusy please help me weword them so they are more like "thou shall not crash through fence"

Ive got some grayist coatings Im going to cover them with so they look kinda like stone...

#9 is the best one

10 STUNT COMMANDMENTS

1- Thou shalt not leave garbage behind. Seek ye the dumpster nearby.
    2-Be that thou spilt oil or lefteth debris on the ground the day before, walk thyself alongst it with a broom and pan to remove it.
    3-Thou shalt be held accountable for the sins of the company you bring.
    4-Swiftly moving stunters must not leave the western lands.
    5-Those riding fiddys must yield and submit to their supersport masters.
    6-There shalt be a seperation of swift and slow moving stunters. Those that cannot tolerate those that are slower, begone!
    7-All bikes and cars shall yield to trucks, lest they be smoten.
    8-Parents must watch thine offspring, and keep them out of the fray.
    9-Thou shalt not involve thyself with the wooden fence; it is forbidden.
    10-Following all these laws shall fill you with joy and great pleasure.
    1996 Kawasaki ZX11D - "When I'm on the road, I'm indestructible. No one can stop me ... but they try."