2009 bmw k1200lt

Thread: 2009 bmw k1200lt

2009 bmw k1200lt

The 2009 BMW K1200LT. The ride of your dreams.

Truly first-class comfort married to the finest German engineering and technology. Safe, strong, comfortable – whether you are tooling down the local “twisties” or planning a cross-country tour, this is the ultimate bike for you. While some may prefer Harleys or Gold Wings, this is truly the choice for the discriminating touring motorcyclist

• 4 cylinder 1172 cc engine with 116 HP – lots and lots of power
    • Heated grips and seats: rider and passenger (including passenger’s backrest) – real three season riding
    • Electrohydraulic main stand – extremely cool – works even with passenger aboard
    • Balanced ABS brakes – safety through perfectly coordinated front/rear brake activation
    • Reverse gear – no struggles parking a fully-laden bike
    • Tons of luggage space: 120 L of capacity in the topcase and two side panniers
    • Incredible audio system: radio, CD player, and 4 pairs of speakers (including rear ones for the passenger)
    • Ultrabright Xenon headlight with auxiliary lighting: see farther down the road
    • Central locking and alarm system with remote: keep your investment safe and secure
    • Electric height adjustable windshield: controlled from the grip – outstanding comfort and ease-of-use
    • Two power sockets for accessories
    • Cruise control
    • Garmin Zumo 550 motorcycle GPS is included – a $500+ add-on
    • Brand new battery installed on April 30
    Price: $20,500
    Only 12,222 kms.

The 2009 K1200LT was the last year of manufacture for this classic tourer. It is a stunning machine in excellent condition. I love this bike but I am forced to sell – two daughters in university! My loss is your gain.

This is a Canadian bike with warranty.
    Price is firm - Serious enquiries only please.

Phone 905-464-7636 or email rpringle@grantstream.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9621n3i_20.jpg   3373cnb_20.jpg   72662l7_20.jpg   577983n_20.jpg   51082a5_20.jpg