Osama - Page 2

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Osama

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Osama

Quote Originally Posted by haisam10 View Post
    As for negotiating with terrorists, you dont do it because, if you do it once then they will learn your weakness and will continue to terrorize; it will lead to anarchy. To maintain order, you dont give into their demands. It shows power.
    WTF, so negotiating = giving into their demands? What kind of negotiator are you?
    There is no planet B.

Quote Originally Posted by fastar1 View Post
    WTF, so negotiating = giving into their demands? What kind of negotiator are you?
    You also don't do it because u recognize them as a legitimate group, when they are most definitely not. If u come to an agreement, u will have another terrorist attack tomm. U deal with them through force to show that u are not intimidated. The world is a jungle.

Quote Originally Posted by haisam10 View Post
    You also don't do it because u recognize them as a legitimate group, when they are most definitely not. If u come to an agreement, u will have another terrorist attack tomm. U deal with them through force to show that u are not intimidated. The world is a jungle.
    What's a "legitimate" group? One that agrees with you? One that doesn't use violence?
    There is no planet B.

What's a "legitimate" group? One that agrees with you? One that doesn't use violence?
    One which doesn't indiscriminately kill civilians in an effort to elicit fear and terror, I'd say.

Granted it could be argued that western governments are guilty of committing such acts themselves, but that's a whole other thread and a whole other ballgame. At least they make it seem like they do their homework before launching tomahawks, even if the occasional one lands on a hospital or school.

Quote Originally Posted by mmmnaked View Post
    One which doesn't indiscriminately kill civilians in an effort to elicit fear and terror, I'd say.

Granted it could be argued that western governments are guilty of committing such acts themselves, but that's a whole other thread and a whole other ballgame. At least they make it seem like they do their homework before launching tomahawks, even if the occasional one lands on a hospital or school.
    I don't think it would be fair to claim that any Western powers target civilians, but some have almost certainly funded some guerilla organisations that do resort to terrorism. But that's neither here nor there. If you ask me, any organisation that is legitimate enough to target in a "war" is also legitimate enough to negotiate with.
    There is no planet B.

Note on the carcass disposal... Let's assume they really did off him (not 100% convinced on that one).. I'd say that sea disposal was the lesser of all evils...
    1) Wait for more than 24hrs and all the terrorizers (yeah yeah, I know how it's spelled) will get their turbans in a bunch over the treatment of his remains
    2) No country would wanna accept his carcass because then they would have every terrorist an terrorist wannabe on the planet coming in for pilgrimage, so they couldn't have buried him anywhere
    3) They dump him into the sea and he becomes Elvis.. I think I've seen him selling smokes to children at the corner store
    The Fizzer's up for sale http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...-600-2050-cert
    Unofficial GTAM chat! Click for the info http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...ad.php?t=91578
    Like many active sports, shooting has the potential to cause personal injury.
    "The proper wave to an e-biker is to raise your beer." [credit:'Baggsy@GTAM]

I don't think it would be fair to claim that any Western powers target civilians,
    The U.S. did target media outlets that had zero military presence on or around the premises. However, they are becoming less and less of a power with every day, so a couple of years from now, your statement might just become correct
    Unofficial GTAM chat! Click for the info http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...ad.php?t=91578

In that case Great Britain is a renegade rogue commune I don't agree with their implementation of the EUCD or creating a surveillance society and they've historically used more than their fair share of force

Let's not forget the eyewitness testimony of people who lived in the Pakistani suburb where Bin Laden was killed.

Also, I just can't buy any big conspiracy theory. Any manager will tell you that it's hard to get ten guys to do things exactly the way you want them to. Really big conspiracies would require at least hundreds of people executing their subterfuge perfectly, least they alert any whistle-blowers.

Think about this: only 10 people initially knew of Nixon's involvement in Watergate, and we all know what happened there.

And lastly, remember the Wiki-Leaks thing? Did we really learn anything of substance in terms of governments hiding big secrets?
    Finally, EDDERS HAS COME BACK to GTA Motorcycle! \m/\>.</\m/

aka Dirty Ed of the Gas Guzzlers MC
    http://www.ratbike.org/motorcycho/outlawname.php

Something I just found

My Ride: 2009 Ninja 250R SE

Quote Originally Posted by guym View Post
    Something I just found

What nonsense....these "youtube" journalists get more idiotic every time I see them.
    NOMFuP, Not My ****ing Problem. - Malcom Tucker

Quote Originally Posted by Edders View Post
    Let's not forget the eyewitness testimony of people who lived in the Pakistani suburb where Bin Laden was killed.

Also, I just can't buy any big conspiracy theory. Any manager will tell you that it's hard to get ten guys to do things exactly the way you want them to. Really big conspiracies would require at least hundreds of people executing their subterfuge perfectly, least they alert any whistle-blowers.

Think about this: only 10 people initially knew of Nixon's involvement in Watergate, and we all know what happened there.

And lastly, remember the Wiki-Leaks thing? Did we really learn anything of substance in terms of governments hiding big secrets?
    Finally somebody with some common sense. Conspiracy Theories that encompass 50 people (never mind hundreds) are just as credible as unicorns. Try telling 5 people about something secret and you can time exactly how long it takes for it to leak...it will be less than a few hours.

come on guys you cant be that thick. People operate on a need to know basis, im sure there were very few people, if any, who had the whole picture.

Start your research here...

A TIMELINE SURROUNDING SEPTEMBER 11TH - IF CIA AND THE GOVERNMENT WEREN'T INVOLVED IN THE SEPTEMBER 11 ATTACKS
    WHAT WERE THEY DOING?

http://fromthewilderness.com/free/ww...1_02_lucy.html

Quote Originally Posted by roadtoruin View Post
    come on guys you cant be that thick. People operate on a need to know basis, im sure there were very few people, if any, who had the whole picture.

Start your research here...

A TIMELINE SURROUNDING SEPTEMBER 11TH - IF CIA AND THE GOVERNMENT WEREN'T INVOLVED IN THE SEPTEMBER 11 ATTACKS
    WHAT WERE THEY DOING?

http://fromthewilderness.com/free/ww...1_02_lucy.html
    What makes this information credible??

Quote Originally Posted by Moreno636 View Post
    What makes this information credible??

umm facts and sources? listed right there for you.

Osama knew he was dying in July 2001 and simply did what anyone would do to survive.

He made a deal with the devil and it lasted 10 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Edders View Post

borrow from this article - http://fromthewilderness.com/free/ww...nspiracy.shtml

CG: If 9/11 were a conspiracy against the American people, it would presumably require the involvement of hundreds, if not thousands of people, to play their respective roles and maintain silence afterwards. What do you say to critics who say people can’t keep secrets, and that something this big is bound to get out?

BZ: For one thing, I point to the Manhattan Project, in which the US developed and then exploded the first atomic bomb. Conceived in 1939, the Project, by its completion, involved 43,000 people at 37 facilities in 19 states and in Canada. It was kept entirely secret. Who knew about the stealth bomber until the military chose to reveal it? Who knew about the U-2 spy plane until one was shot down over the USSR, thereby wrecking the Paris peace talks? Large secrets can’t be kept? Gimme a break!

You've confused conspiracy with a secret.

Uploaded Dec.27, 2007

Optimism, it makes nosense to hope for it simply to satisfy someone else's misguided concept.

borrow from this article - http://fromthewilderness.com/free/ww...nspiracy.shtml

CG: If 9/11 were a conspiracy against the American people, it would presumably require the involvement of hundreds, if not thousands of people, to play their respective roles and maintain silence afterwards. What do you say to critics who say people can’t keep secrets, and that something this big is bound to get out?

BZ: For one thing, I point to the Manhattan Project, in which the US developed and then exploded the first atomic bomb. Conceived in 1939, the Project, by its completion, involved 43,000 people at 37 facilities in 19 states and in Canada. It was kept entirely secret. Who knew about the stealth bomber until the military chose to reveal it? Who knew about the U-2 spy plane until one was shot down over the USSR, thereby wrecking the Paris peace talks? Large secrets can’t be kept? Gimme a break!
    I find that logic laughable, and you find it proof ?
    Better to regret something you have done than something you haven't.