North Bay Runway Romp

Thread: North Bay Runway Romp

North Bay Runway Romp

Runway Romp Vintage Motorcycle Races move to July!

The annual Runway Romp motorcycle race this year in North Bay will be Saturday and Sunday July 9 and 10, 2011. Riders will arrive from Ontario, Quebec and the USA to participate in the racing and the camaraderie of this popular race. Spectators will enjoy the friendly informality where they can wander the pit areas and talk with racers of both solo and sidecar machines.
    The gates will open to spectators at 9:00am Saturday and Sunday and close after the racing at 5:30pm. Entrance to the grounds: Adults $25pp for the weekend or $15pp per day, children 12 and under are
    For information drop in to North Bay Cycle and Sport and speak to Dave or Jody or just about anyone there. Also check www.vrra.ca or call Jean Paul Laroche 705-497-9683 (office); larochej@vianet.ca OR Peter at 613-473-0657 e-mail: psheppardracing@gmail.com

Re: North Bay Runway Romp

would love to go again if the VRRA would stop scheduling against SOAR rounds. I have great memories of NB. Ist one ever put me in the hospital with so far three knee surgeries last one was 04 with another hospital stay for a broken collarbone. I have unfinished business in NB

Re: North Bay Runway Romp

2Ride magazine was up there for the last one. We loved it. Deff have to cover this one again, as well as SOAR. Oh my going to be a busy season
    Dem man nah realize de way I do de technology way don't I identify dey oola dem idiot sound bwoy already ya nah rude bwoy