Coopers Falls

Thread: Coopers Falls

Coopers Falls

Did the coopers falls run yesterday, sand accumulation in some places.. gotta keep the pace tame, but overall it was a good ride!
    Last edited by just_luc; 04-27-2011 at 12:14 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varment View Post
    ...Are you going to want a full size casket or a pizza box to hold whats left of you later?
    Moving to Barrie? I can help! Download my contact info here: http://contacts.lucbouillon.com/download

Re: Coopers Falls

I thought that was you going up the 400 tailing a Duc?
    Barrie and area riders.
    http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...d.php?t=123778

Amsoil Oil? PM me

Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.

Yea, my buddy Joe on the Ducati

where abouts did you see us? I didn't notice you.
    ...Are you going to want a full size casket or a pizza box to hold whats left of you later?
    Moving to Barrie? I can help! Download my contact info here: http://contacts.lucbouillon.com/download

Traffic, we don't need no stinkin' traffic!

Be a little careful through there some of the cages going through are flying and some are drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by just_luc View Post
    Yea, my buddy Joe on the Ducati

where abouts did you see us? I didn't notice you.
    Was in my truck
    Barrie and area riders.
    http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...d.php?t=123778

Amsoil Oil? PM me

Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.

Quote Originally Posted by boooya View Post
    Was in my truck
    Well that explains it lol.

Beware the unmarked on doe lake road, his fave spot is around Germania rd [60clicks] and sometimes he is around the [50 click] spot close to the outdoor movie dump. They [the enemy] are also doing weekend overpass "laser" at 118 bbridge hwy 11, the shifty tits.

can you please map it out on google maps

I just mapped it, its a 2hr boot there which is no biggie, but the road seems pretty straight? Is the map decieveing me or is it actually just a straight road?
    GTAM- your #1 stop for internet tough guys

That was me on the Duc. Graves the road is pretty straight. I was just showing luc some new roads around the area for us that aren't far to get too.

However there is some good roads near there. Southwood which right now is horrible but not too far from bala/rosseau 141.

Booya there is 3-4 of us going to the Gap May24 staying in Robbinsville. If you see see my bike around as you have seen it come and say hello.

Quote Originally Posted by 50 over View Post
    Beware the unmarked on doe lake road, his fave spot is around Germania rd [60clicks] and sometimes he is around the [50 click] spot close to the outdoor movie dump. They [the enemy] are also doing weekend overpass "laser" at 118 bbridge hwy 11, the shifty tits.

Wow I must of been lucky as to never of seen hi
    . I ran the route from washago threw coofer falls to doe lake to #20 then back across 118 to 11 about 7 times last year at a pritty good speed but just bellow 50 over

Ran lot of muskoka this past weekend too. Ran past him on the parkway, the road that Parallel's Hwy 11 and hits the 118. Port sydney road 10 was the smoothest and cleanest.

Was up there today. not too bad but still a little sand going thru Cooper's Falls area.