Any Cobourg/Port Hope Riders

Thread: Any Cobourg/Port Hope Riders

Any Cobourg/Port Hope Riders

Hey just looking for a few local riders, I have a few peeps in town that we all do some weekly rides and random cruises around the area and was just wondering who else is in the area?

Re: Any Cobourg/Port Hope Riders

Quote Originally Posted by AMG4ME View Post
    Hey just looking for a few local riders, I have a few peeps in town that we all do some weekly rides and random cruises around the area and was just wondering who else is in the area?
    I don't live out there, but my gf lives in Port Hope and I generally ride out that way on the weekends/randomly when possible (have yet to make it this year.) Would be fun to join some local riders there sometime when I/we have free time -- whereabouts do you guys ride there?

we go all over the country side cruising... sometimes its a good pace sometimes its a cruise.

we go all over the country side cruising... sometimes its a good pace sometimes its a cruise.
    I've ridden around Lakeshore there recently, but do you have any other suggestions for roads/areas I should check out? I followed along some random backroads last year (until I dropped the bike on one, lol), definitely some nice country roads out there.

I am from Port Hope, I rip the KLR 250, purple and green with blue jacket and gloves, black Arai helmet. I'm out all the time and would be surprised if you didn't see me haha.
    1996 Kawasaki KLR 250
    2005 Suzuki DRZ400SM

I'm from Cobourg. I ride the black and red Ducati Monster. You have seen me also.

ya im from Cobourg, theres a group of us at the pier in cobourg at around 7-8 on thursday nights. I ride a Gixxer around, as you can see by the pic. Hope to see some of ya around.

There are a few of us around, although I haven't had much time to ride the past 2 years - post a ride and i'll make an excuse to drag the poor beast out of the garage ...
    Cheers,

LisaZX9R

PORT HOPE - The town that radiates friendliness!

http://www.tailofthedragon.com/pics2.../bloodsign.jpg
    'Nuff said...Ride Safe, everybody!
    When the Fates don't keep me humble, my own actions usually do...