SBTG Awesome deals - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SBTG Awesome deals

Re: SBTG Awesome deals

Quote Originally Posted by Holmes View Post
    Just send jay an email and he will bury the shipping for you. Tax they can't do anything about and they have received warnings from customs.

Just as a side note. Motomummy charges $15 for shipping to Canada regardless of order size
    Really eh? I just ordered a pair of held titans from there and the shipping was the only thing i cringed a little on. Our dollar is so good right now that i didn't stress it too much but i think i'll give that a shot next time.
    Driving a cage is to have sanity forced upon you.

I live in the falls and I just used CBIUSA for the first time last month and it was great, cost me like $5 for the package I ordered the shift redline pants from motorcycle-superstore.com price was $200 I payed $200 shipped with a tracking number to CBI. Rediculous deal I love the pants. I got a shift vertex leather jacket on the way.
    Havent ordered from SBTG yet mostly because they sell out so fast I can never grab my size when there is a sale on going to order an exo-700 soon though
    The people at CBI were super nice as well, although it took them about 20 minutes to find my package lol, Very easy to do I would recommend them if you are close enough. CBIUSA.com

I just ordered from SBTG and the prices were amazing !
    I had it shipped to USADDRESS

U.S. Address
    3909 Witmer Road
    Niagara Falls, NY
    Tel (716) 298-1822
    fax: (716) 298-5502

Conveniently located just minutes from the Rainbow bridge.
    From Toronto:
    QEW west to Hwy 405 to Queenston-Lewiston Bridge
    Follow I-190 approximate 2 miles to exit 24 - Witmer Road
    At the bottom of the exit ramp, turn left onto Witmer Road
    U.S Address is the second building on the right

I've ordered a bunch of stuff from there all shipped usps except for the front and rear stands, they had to ship with UPS. I got nailed pretty bad on that one but they did warn me first. I'll buy from them again.

I ordered from sbtg this week and my package arrived at cbiusa the next day so today i drove to niagara falls and the whole process was so easy and i saved close to $400. i got the rev it slr gloves, dainese 2011 torque in boots, alpinestar track vest/back protector and tech spec for my cbr for a total with shipping of $575 cdn. highly recommend both services......

Quote Originally Posted by laska4 View Post
    I ordered from sbtg this week and my package arrived at cbiusa the next day so today i drove to niagara falls and the whole process was so easy and i saved close to $400. i got the rev it slr gloves, dainese 2011 torque in boots, alpinestar track vest/back protector and tech spec for my cbr for a total with shipping of $575 cdn. highly recommend both services......
    The question is: did you pay tax on that when you crossed? :P

What I like about STG is the way their site is set up, easy to navigate and even easier to find what you're looking for.
    I have ordered stuff from them in the past and my only real complaint is their shipping rate. I paid 50$ +/- on $300 worth of parts when it was delivered.

I was recently shopping for an exhaust and a power commander for my bike and the first site I went to was STG, They had the Akrapovic slip-on for 500 and change at the time and the Power Commander V for 290 + their shipping and whatever duties I get dinged with at the border.

I happen to stumble upon motomummy.com and they were selling the same exhaust for $430 and the PCV for $260 and only 15$ shipping. I paid 40$ +/- when the parts were delivered and will continue to give my business to motomummy, unless of course they don't have what I'm looking for.

Nothing against STG, I just try and save a dollar if I can.
    Mina

Quote Originally Posted by 2live&ride View Post
    What I like about STG is the way their site is set up, easy to navigate and even easier to find what you're looking for.
    I have ordered stuff from them in the past and my only real complaint is their shipping rate. I paid 50$ +/- on $300 worth of parts when it was delivered.

I was recently shopping for an exhaust and a power commander for my bike and the first site I went to was STG, They had the Akrapovic slip-on for 500 and change at the time and the Power Commander V for 290 + their shipping and whatever duties I get dinged with at the border.

I happen to stumble upon motomummy.com and they were selling the same exhaust for $430 and the PCV for $260 and only 15$ shipping. I paid 40$ +/- when the parts were delivered and will continue to give my business to motomummy, unless of course they don't have what I'm looking for.

Nothing against STG, I just try and save a dollar if I can.
    This might be easier for you. Have it shipped to the border on the US side using something like http://www.usaddressinc.com/ or http://cbiusa.com/ and shipping should be free. Pick it up from the border and avoid the hassle. Lots of people plan trips to the falls on the weekend and pick it up.

Oh and www.ridersdiscount.com will give free shipping to canada.

Quote Originally Posted by LiNK666 View Post
    This might be easier for you. Have it shipped to the border on the US side using something like http://www.usaddressinc.com/ or http://cbiusa.com/ and shipping should be free. Pick it up from the border and avoid the hassle. Lots of people plan trips to the falls on the weekend and pick it up.

Oh and www.ridersdiscount.com will give free shipping to canada.
    I live in Ajax, the Falls is a 2 hour drive from my place. On top of that, I drive a V8 F-150 so what I'm spending on gas to go and come back, it's just not worth it.
    Mina

Love SBTG, bought lots of gear from them awesome service. On a side note though, GP gave me the EXO 700 for the same price as it would be with shipping, and got it same day.

Quote Originally Posted by 2live&ride View Post
    I live in Ajax, the Falls is a 2 hour drive from my place. On top of that, I drive a V8 F-150 so what I'm spending on gas to go and come back, it's just not worth it.
    Geez that's gotta rape you in the ***. Going around the corner to the gas store has gotta be expensive for you lol.

Quote Originally Posted by LiNK666 View Post
    Geez that's gotta rape you in the ***. Going around the corner to the gas store has gotta be expensive for you lol.
    Haven't been driving a lot lately, trying to take advantage of the weather and hop on the bike when I can.
    Yes, It is a pig on gas but I don't do a lot of driving to begin with so it's not really breaking the bank.
    Mina