M1X (April 21-24) Beaches

Thread: M1X (April 21-24) Beaches

M1X (April 21-24) Beaches

Hey!!
    Any one here that's going to the Beaches class this coming weekend with Learning Curves?

Can't wait - so far the weather is looking pretty decent; slight chance of rain on Saturday.

Re: M1X (April 21-24) Beaches

W/e it is, it wont be worse than 16th and 17th lol

But it is a great experience, hope you have fun @ learning curves as I did 2 days ago xP

Yep I will be, see you there! Pretty excited

Quote Originally Posted by BioRouge View Post
    Hey!!
    Any one here that's going to the Beaches class this coming weekend with Learning Curves?

Can't wait - so far the weather is looking pretty decent; slight chance of rain on Saturday.

Dudes...the forecast is not looking good!

But I hope we get a change in weather and you guys have a super nice day, because out of the 4 sessions that have gone so far, ours was the only one that had clear weather all weekend...even then it was a little windy. Last weekend I heard was BRUTAL!! So I wish you guys the best of luck! There's another thread with advice for what to do and what gear to bring in the event that it rains. It's still active I think...but there's a lot of good advice in there! Just be prepared and you'll have an awesome time!

It's this thread, around post#8:
    http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...ourse-Sheridan

I hope you guys have fun regardless! I sure as hell did, because Learning Curves and their instructors are awesome! Read my review in the Reviews section Cheers!!
    Last edited by lastemperor7; 04-19-2011 at 04:26 PM.

Its okay, more experience in wet weather (:

It's going to be fun and you'll have a great time rain or shine. Learning Curves and the instructors are the best!

Quote Originally Posted by EC2010 View Post
    It's going to be fun and you'll have a great time rain or shine. Learning Curves and the instructors are the best!
    Yup ! had an absolute blast - UNFORTUNATELY I lost too many points in the test and will have to re-do it next weekend.
    But considering I didn't even know how to sit on a bike before, I learned a **** LOAD! Still pumped, will be riding my bike around the neighborhood for a week to work out my errors and pass it next time around.

So if you guys see a red/white/blue cbr 125 in Ajax - wave away