Eglington rider chased by PO PO - Page 17

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Eglington rider chased by PO PO

Re: Eglington rider chased by PO PO

Quote Originally Posted by turbodish View Post
    What you will find are my comments that Manchester's bad act does not absolve the two kids of their own bad acts. Assigning joint culpability for the crash to both Manchester and the two Honda hoons is hardly "defending" Manchester at all.

A well beyond legally impaired person driving commits a "bad act" (bad drinker. no keys for you), and drivers speeding are "hoons".

Same feces, different day.
    Last edited by FullMotoJacket; 04-29-2011 at 06:16 PM.
    So it's ok for hooligan riders and drivers to endanger the lives of impaired drivers?
    Unfortunately, since we seldom put people in jail for traffic offences

I'd let Turbo borrow my shovel but he's digging that hole mighty good already.

" Run as fast as you can, then jump and slide on the pavement. Now think of traveling at 80 MPH and doing the same. Don't be a squid, wear proper gear. "

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by FullMotoJacket View Post
    A well beyond legally impaired person driving commits a "bad act" (bad drinker. no keys for you), and drivers speeding are "hoons".

Same feces, different day.
    One of those hoons was found guilty of dangerous driving causing death, and the other of dangerous driving. One got a two year sentence followed by three years probation plus a five year driving ban, and the other got two years probation and an 18 month driving ban. That strikes me as the judge determining that their driving was something well beyond what you refer to as just simple "speeding".